Everything Patrick McCaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Totally agree but you also have to consider that Patrick Mutombo is doing OK with the 905 and we have a COY that was won post -Kawhi.

Maybe something that even fewer want to consider (blasphemy!) is maybe Masai (as good as he is) is somewhat less than a demi-god .... dude has made a lot of questionable moves, not the least of which is McCaw, in the last 18 months. Or at least that didn't work out.
    Who is saying Ujiri is infallible? Yeah, he probably gets too much credit but that's every CEO of every successful business. It's a perk of being the guy who works 24/7, 365 days a years and gets the blame when things go wrong.

Your complaint seems to be that people aren't being critical enough but given that the organization has had its best stretch in history with him as the President (including the trade of the decade and a title no one thought Toronto would ever win) perhaps it's a combination of the goodwill he has earned (charity), together with people giving him the benefit of the doubt (patience).

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      ...Your complaint seems to be that people aren't being critical enough but given that the organization has had its best stretch in history with him as the President (including the trade of the decade and a title no one thought Toronto would ever win) perhaps it's a combination of the goodwill he has earned (charity), together with people giving him the benefit of the doubt (patience).
      Agree. And maybe he IS the best executive the Raptors have ever had (thank you Tim Lieweke).

Comment

• There is a God... so late to the party, nah nah..nah nah..good bye, get the stepping b$%$h...every thing has been S^$% this year, but this right here..helps me feel just little better. Next bogey on the radar is Stanley and that piece of Trash Pilon Baynes.
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
        X