Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Patrick McCaw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor
    started a topic Everything Patrick McCaw

Everything Patrick McCaw

Championship incoming

• Puffer
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Underrated signing. This guy is one hell of an athlete-defender.
    Very impressed so far. If he can maintain the effort and energy...

As per this draft report, "Jerry West said people are going to be sorry the didn't draft McCaw."
    http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...k-McCaw-71486/

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Underrated signing. This guy is one hell of an athlete-defender.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    The McDonalds version of Kawhi, our filet mignon
    We had Costco Kobe, so it's a Raptor thing.

Angus Burger Kawhi, aka McCLAW, it is.

Walmart Ray Allen (aka Beal) incoming. Upgraded from Dollarama, based on recent play.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    McCLAW. Get that trending.
    The McDonalds version of Kawhi, our filet mignon

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    McCLAW. Get that trending.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post
    McCaw is a skills upgrade over Richardson...

Tidy move by Ujiri in that he didn’t commit to Malachi by not picking up his 4thyr option and has nicely backfilled a 11 to 15 roster slot.

Hope McCaw can help when he is called on.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I'm pleasantly pleased with Patrick's pluckiness

McCAW!

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    I'm pleasantly pleased with Patrick's pluckiness

McCAW!

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Damn, the guy can really move.
    Nice to see the back half of the bench getting some quality minutes. Very encouraging as well. Boucher has a chance to be something in the league.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Damn, the guy can really move.

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    Nope 4 years and $72 million, 68 million guaranteed.
    yup closer to 17.5 ... i remember fans clamouring for daddy biz to stay..... I am glad we didn't pay that ugly contract. As much as I liked biz he was good at three things... lateral wing defence, rim protection, and rebounding. The best of which was rebounding. He couldn't pass, couldn't shoot, dribble.. He could just dunk. He was like a poor man's tristan.

For more money.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    Hard to believe Biz went from, what was it, $3 million a year to $15 million? For three years? Good for him.
    Nope 4 years and $72 million, 68 million guaranteed.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Timing can be everything. If you're a role player you might get lucky and contribute to a deep playoff run with all eyes watching just before free agency and you sucker some NBA GM into over-valuing you, like: Delly, Mozgov or our very own Biz. Visibility in the right setting (i.e. playoffs) can really distort perception.
    Hard to believe Biz went from, what was it, $3 million a year to $15 million? For three years? Good for him.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Same reason "The Moose" signed with the Raps. In a smaller role specializes to your skills on a winning team, you can look much better than being on a losing team with a bigger role that wants you to be the jack of all trades thus exposing your weaknesses.

If you know your role & specializes in a few areas you will continue to find your next contract around the corner.
    Timing can be everything. If you're a role player you might get lucky and contribute to a deep playoff run with all eyes watching just before free agency and you sucker some NBA GM into over-valuing you, like: Delly, Mozgov or our very own Biz. Visibility in the right setting (i.e. playoffs) can really distort perception.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X