Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #44 Nets (20-22) @ Raptors (31-12) Friday January 11th, 2019. SN1 130am(Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo) 230am(Vilnius, Lithuania) 900pm(St Johns) 830pm(Halifax) 730pm(Toronto) 630pm(Winnipeg) 530pm(Calgary) 430pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

"you took my starter spot"

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    Westbrook has 24 freaking assists
    I just came in here to say that ... and that Lamarcus Aldridge also has 56 points ... and the Spurs went 16/19 from 3 on the game ... crazy stuff.
    Last edited by Joey; Fri Jan 11, 2019, 01:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Westbrook has 24 freaking assists

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Spurs and OKC are balling

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Spurs and Thunder going to a 2nd OT. LMA with a career high 49 so far. Spurs a crazy 16 of 17 from 3.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Spurs vs Thunder double OT wheeeewww

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Miami beats the Celtics

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    Celtics are 1 win away from being 10 games above .500.

Raptors are 1 win away from being 20 games above .500.

That just feels good to say.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    He was too sick to practice the next day ... wonder why. Lol
    At 18.5 million smackers per year he has the Knicks f/o over a barrel (and Pres. Erdogan too). That's what the CBA and guaranteed contracts can do.

Good Turkish humour. ...give Dolan a tummy ache.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Fury wrote: View Post
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    New York is trying to trade him and this is what he posts?! Nicely played.
    He was too sick to practice the next day ... wonder why. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    Shredder wrote: View Post
    I feel like pretty much any scenario we get Beal, doesn't actually make us better. He is awesome, and in a vacuum he does. BUT, having to give up JV, Norm AND Pascal is crazy. Our two headed monster of JV, and Serge goes away. That was a big part of our early success.

Norm is just starting to pick it up, and I'm down for selling high on him, but he alone is not getting you Beal.

Finally, Pascal is just scratching at the service with his potential. His hustle is there, his speed and length you can't teach, his shot is better, his handle is better, but he is still improving. When the game starts to slow down for him, he is going to be dangerous. Beal already is, but giving all that up for him, I don't think is worth it. L

Not to mention that bringing him in, takes away from Green's time on the floor and his +/- has been insane this year.

The only way I think it works to actually get better, which Washington will not go for, is a packaging up Norm, CJ, Monroe, and Wright. Works in trade machine but no way in real life (unless Masai really is a god)
    Maybe add OG and it might get done.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Fury wrote: View Post
    New York is trying to trade him and this is what he posts?! Nicely played.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    thead wrote: View Post
    damnit...I'm an idiot.... nvm. I'll leave my previous post up so I can be mocked properly for thinking the game was tonight
    Don't worry thead, it's understandable. You don't have a head

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    thead wrote: View Post
    damnit...I'm an idiot.... nvm. I'll leave my previous post up so I can be mocked properly for thinking the game was tonight
    no worries, i know its been like 2 whole years since the last game! I feel your pain

Leave a comment:

Working...
X