Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #45 Raptors (32-12) @ Wizards (18-25) Sunday January 13th, 2019. SN1.6:00pm(London,England)7:00pm(Douala,Cameroon)8 :00pm(Vilnius, Lithuania) 2:30pm(St Johns) 2:00pm(Halifax) 1:00pm(Toronto) 12:00pm(Winnipeg) 11:00am(Calgary) 10:00am(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    10:00am games always feel really weird, I don't like this hahaha

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    It's fun and different and working. We cant fuck with it just cause rocwell has OCD
    OCD is no joke

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    I'd love to but I can't now, it has become tradition and I'm tempting the NBA gods if i change format now. You'll be happy to know I have reached the length limit on titles so this is the longest you'll be seeing.
    There is no limit on the powers of bertarapsfan. Eventually your thread titles will grow longer and longer and become the dominant form of life on this planet.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    It's fun and different and working. We cant fuck with it just cause rocwell has OCD
    Ya ... pretty much this ... berta's the only one allowed at this point though. Everyone else go with shorter titles ... unless Berta doesn't lose for the rest of the season ... which is possible.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    ok bro I love your threads but you need to stop with those long ass titles

Leave a comment:

Working...
X