Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #45 Raptors (32-12) @ Wizards (18-25) Sunday January 13th, 2019. SN1.6:00pm(London,England)7:00pm(Douala,Cameroon)8 :00pm(Vilnius, Lithuania) 2:30pm(St Johns) 2:00pm(Halifax) 1:00pm(Toronto) 12:00pm(Winnipeg) 11:00am(Calgary) 10:00am(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post

He’s a 6-8 Manu Ginobili

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      People keep posting this but I haven't seen anyone propose trading Siakam in weeks .... he's young cheap and improving...and not going anywhere. But I HIGHLY doubt Norm, Miles, JV/Serge gets it done.
      Mixx would trade Siakam for Beal. OG &FVV ++ could get it done. I’m okay with that, if we take back Sato. Who knows, really, since we’re not in those talks.

Comment

• T Ross was big down the stretch
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Mixx would trade Siakam for Beal. OG could get it done.
          Definitely FURY liked the proposed SI deal sending out Pascal plus for Beal.

OG won't come close to getting it done.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post
            it is science though and we have evidence...

methodology: don't start an epic jinx thread about how overrated the celtics are before the season.

data: 25-17 record, 5th in the eastern conference, significant chemistry issues.

interpretation: the single biggest factor in the celtics disappointing season is DS not fucking it up with a jinx thread.

see?
            LOL...

I was a year early...the Chowders still suck.
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              T Ross was big down the stretch
              Harden a magical 1 for 17 from 3.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Beal is a pipedream anyways. Wizards are not going to help Raptors by giving us Beal.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                  What no OG?
                  Personally, I would trade OG, Serge or JV (prefer high on Serge), Norm and Miles for him. Miles is just a throw in to give him a fresh start somewhere and I highly doubt the rest gets it done. They want younger starters and picks, hopefully Masai can work some mojo magic. We're one high level player away from truly being on a level of the GSW, may take next year with Kawhi re-signed but we're almost there. The bench doesn't look so hot but who cares in the playoffs ....
                  Kawhi
                  Siakam
                  Beal
                  Lowry
                  Serge or JV
                  Green
                  FVV
                  Wright
                  Monroe
                  Boucher
                  McCaw
                  Malachi
                  Loyd

I don't care if this makes salaries work etc, it's my trade fantasy lol
                  I'd pretty much move anyone not named Kawhi or Siakam to get another real star here to incresads the odds that kawhi stays
                  Last edited by G__Deane; Sun Jan 13, 2019, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    Definitely FURY liked the proposed SI deal sending out Pascal plus for Beal.

OG won't come close to getting it done.
                    FVV, Norm, OG & Miles + picks for Beal & Satoransky? Closer?

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      LOL...

I was a year early...the Chowders still suck.
                      Oh shit.. Demo uttered the words...Watch the Celtics go on a 12-game winning streak now...

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                        Oh shit.. Demo uttered the words...Watch the Celtics go on a 12-game winning streak now...
                        I think there are 85 year old Balkan women who are less superstitious than some in this crowd....
                        Suck X 12
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

I guess so.

Comment

do it in a heartbeat. that's a pretty shitty return for wash tho. just don't think we can offer enough without including pascal and I'm not sure I really wanna lose him.
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• There has got to be some huge takeaways from this game for the players and Nurse. Total domination in the first half, and the total suckage in the rest of the game until the last 30 seconds or so.

This is one that deserves study because something worked fine for 24 minutes and then things fell apart. So lessons to be learned for the team.
                              Last edited by Puffer; Sun Jan 13, 2019, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Colour me confused as to the thinking of some of the trade proposals.

The Raptors have been working on integrating two new players to the team (Kawhi and Green) into the starting rotation. They've moved another starter to a new position (Serge) and moved a member of last year's bench into the starting lineup (Siakam). They've played most of the year missing players for extended periods of time, with more games missed this year than the entirety of last season.

All those changes mean we still haven't seen what the team is capable of, and yet some want to 'blow things up' for Beal

*IF* Kawhi leaves in the off-season, you're left with a core of Lowry, JV, and Beal ... that... seems familiar

Comment

Working...
                                X