Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #45 Raptors (32-12) @ Wizards (18-25) Sunday January 13th, 2019. SN1.6:00pm(London,England)7:00pm(Douala,Cameroon)8 :00pm(Vilnius, Lithuania) 2:30pm(St Johns) 2:00pm(Halifax) 1:00pm(Toronto) 12:00pm(Winnipeg) 11:00am(Calgary) 10:00am(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    With only him and Gordon as offensive threats...... he could jack up 30 plus shots a night...
    Joey wrote: View Post
    He did this regularly with a full roster. I think we're looking at 40+ now. Lol
    I am not sure if Im reading it right https://www.basketball-reference.com...fg_active.html. but are you aware that the ex raptor used to don the no.10 uni has more fgs than Harden. Both chuckers in their own right. However, While one is a tad accurate from 2 but the latter has better range than the former. So 3 is greater than 2. And i hate basic math

Comment

• Basic math also tells you that Harden has only been in the league since 2009 - that other guy since 1998 - so not altogether surprising

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        Basic math also tells you that Harden has only been in the league since 2009 - that other guy since 1998 - so not altogether surprising
        Ha?

No.10 was a healthy 9year old boy from Compton in ‘98
        Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Mon Jan 14, 2019, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          With only him and Gordon as offensive threats...... he could jack up 30 plus shots a night...
          Gordon's been out a couple of weeks also. Not much of an offence now besides Harden.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
            Ha?

No.10 was a healthy 9year old boy from Compton in ‘98
            Thought you were referring to Mr. Carter at the top of the list.

My screw up

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post

It seems that Booker's fully booked.
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Everone already know hes a volume shooter. No surprise
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Book 'em Dano

Comment

• I'm watching this Celtics/Nets game. Brad Stevens called a timeout 30 secs in. Lol.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'm watching this Celtics/Nets game. Brad Stevens called a timeout 30 secs in. Lol.
                        F Boston

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          Just wanted to make sure fans didn't think we were trading for Josh Reddick from the MLB Houston Astros
                          LOL... yes.. the now famous Brooks proviso.... Considering it was the Suns... they are lucky they didn't get Mel Brooks from Memphis.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• My hatred of the Celtics has me cheering for Brooklyn tonight and man Demarre Carroll is as frustratng as ever. Like every time he dribbles it ends badly.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              Everone already know hes a volume shooter. No surprise
                              Thats wicked funny.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Russell putting on a show in Brooklyn. Nets up by 15.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X