Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game #46 Raptors (33-12) @ Celtics (25-18) Wed January 16th 2019. ESPN,TSN. 2:00am(Zaria, Nigeria) 3:00am(Vilnus, Lithuania) 9:00am(Macau, China) 9:30pm(St Johns) 9:00pm(Halifax) 8:00pm(Toronto) 7:00pm(Winnipeg) 6:00pm(Calgary) 5:00pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #46 Raptors (33-12) @ Celtics (25-18) Wed January 16th 2019. ESPN,TSN. 2:00am(Zaria, Nigeria) 3:00am(Vilnus, Lithuania) 9:00am(Macau, China) 9:30pm(St Johns) 9:00pm(Halifax) 8:00pm(Toronto) 7:00pm(Winnipeg) 6:00pm(Calgary) 5:00pm(Vancouver)

I look at this big amazing game thread and all I see is FUCK THE CELTICS

Comment

Syracuse beat Duke Leo is going to be on fire lol.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
        I look at this big amazing game thread and all I see is FUCK THE CELTICS
        Damn I wanted to be the first to say that.

Comment

Celtics gonna be in a bad mood mired in a nice little losing streak. Run out to a big lead on them and the boos will rain down in the gahden ... I mean, they play in a stadium named after Toronto lol

Comment

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
              Celtics gonna be in a bad mood mired in a nice little losing streak. Run out to a big lead on them and the boos will rain down in the gahden ... I mean, they play in a stadium named after Toronto lol
              I never understood why that hasn't been pointed out far more often. Lol

Comment

Moochie Norris lol

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                  I never understood why that hasn't been pointed out far more often. Lol
                  Millennial's don't understand that acronyms have actual words behind them. OMG, LOL, SMH, BRB, ACC, TD Garden, GFY!

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    Lol. It took awhile, but we're starting to own them in recent years. Celtics (and Bruins) are destined to be under the Dominion of Toronto.

Comment

I'm currently in the Boston area until early next week, but I have a scheduling conflict for this game, so I haven't even bothered pricing out a ticket for this (and possibly giving myself a heart attack in the process).

I'm expecting this to be another humdinger of a game, but I'm actually OK with not watching it live out here in enemy territory; I like to keep a low profile.

Comment

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                          $0

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                            Nothing.
                            Not a fan of logos or advertising for multi billion dollar corporations. You can't really avoid them on shoes tho.
                            That includes Raptors gear but I make a few exceptions

Comment

Kawhi is a beast
                              All man. All amazing.

Comment

Working...
                              X