Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suns @ Raptors Thursday Jan 17th on SN1 and TSN radio. At 7:30 pm (and other times elsewhere in the world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Some people just can't live without negativity.
    Where's the fun in having fun?
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      I try to change it after losses lmao
      Hopefully you never change it again then

Comment

• Not gonna put much stock into this game. 3 things were cool:

1. CJ is alive..?
        2. A nice 3 play stretch by Boucher was a huge momentum swinger when phoenix had a lead late
        3. Pascal getting his first ever last play iso and making it! Everyone seemed so happy for him.

Lowry had a good game, although some guys here would rather keep kicking him down.

Boring game, after the celtics...we're starting to enter the dog days of the season for a couple months now.. all that matters is getting healthy and staying focused
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

gotta prove it first to the paying customer...

Comment

• Also, Kyle playing is fine I guess.. Kyle playing 40 min on a b2b against Phoenix with all the back issues is pretty ridiculous
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Lowry had a good game, although some guys here would rather keep kicking him down.
              Kyle Lowry:

Keep working on that J, brother. And your health. This is your year.

Comment

yup

“Optimists have more fun”

My favourite bumper sticker

Comment

• Going down to the wire against the Suns at home is not something I was hoping or expecting. But great to see Siakam get that last shot down. Just totally helps his development. He definitely should be an all-star.. and if he doesn't get in it will be a huge snub.

Our backup guards did better which is nice. And good to see CJ bounce back a bit. He seemed a lot more relaxed than usual.

McCaw was bad. At least Bruno hit a couple of threes in his first game. Never understood the signing unless if the plan was to keep him long term and even then I think we could have done better.

Kyle had a good all round game.. just can't shoot. His equilibrium seems off. It's like he misses wide to often. His motion looks right and he's got a nice arc but he's just off. Not sure if its a rhythm thing if its in his head. I really hope whatever it is gets fixed. I love KLOE and It would be really sad if we never got him back.

Comment

• KLOE always shows up at the start of each season. He burns out quicker and quicker as he ages. We've just got to get this team to a point where they don't need to rely on his scoring (as much) because everything else is still there. We need other guys to step up and provide consistent production.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                      I want experimenting, just dont think an iso is super creative.
                      Bruh. 99% of the teams in the league run an iso in that situation.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                        KLOE always shows up at the start of each season. He burns out quicker and quicker as he ages. We've just got to get this team to a point where they don't need to rely on his scoring (as much) because everything else is still there. We need other guys to step up and provide consistent production.
                        Did he start out hot last year? I recall he seemed to struggle a bit with the new offense and playing off ball more. Then he figured it out and shot the lights out. I could be wrong though.

Comment

KLOE always shows up at the start of each season. He burns out quicker and quicker as he ages. We've just got to get this team to a point where they don't need to rely on his scoring (as much) because everything else is still there. We need other guys to step up and provide consistent production.
                          He's out of shape because he couldn't work out with the back injury, according to Lowry and Nurse. He's been trending thicc since Skinny Lowry, 3-4 years ago. Remember this?

Comment

Last year October was one of Lowry's worst months of the season.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Suns @ Raptors Thursday Jan 17th on SN1 and TSN radio. At 7:30 pm (and other times elsewhere in the world)

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                              Considering he shot 51% and 44% from 3 last Playoffs, thats not true.

I think his shooting woes are due to his injury. I don’t know if it still bothers him, but a back injury isn’t something that goes away, plus he wasn’t able to work out/train during his injury and the injury happened around the Christmas holidays, so its safe to assume Lowry isn’t in his best shape yet.
                              Last edited by A.I; Fri Jan 18, 2019, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                                Did he start out hot last year? I recall he seemed to struggle a bit with the new offense and playing off ball more. Then he figured it out and shot the lights out. I could be wrong though.
                                No you're right, he struggled out of the gate last season when he was trying to fit into the new system and recovered nicely. It just feels like he always comes out breathing fire every season and burns out from the crazy pace he plays at.

I still think counting on him to recover his shooting stroke might prove fatal in the playoffs. Great if he does, but it's out of their control...what they can control is trying to get others involved in the hope some of the young guys follow Siakam's lead and step up.

Comment

Working...
                                X