Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suns @ Raptors Thursday Jan 17th on SN1 and TSN radio. At 7:30 pm (and other times elsewhere in the world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    He's out of shape because he couldn't work out with the back injury, according to Lowry and Nurse. He's been trending thicc since Skinny Lowry, 3-4 years ago. Remember this?

I remember when I first saw that photo I couldn't believe my eyes. Totally transformed his body.

Comment

• Just watching the last play review again this morning. First, Siakam was fouled on the layup but wouldn't have been called.
      And it was cool to see how happy Kawhi was on the bench ..... real smiles baby.

Comment

• It was just cool to see Kawhi on the bench on a night he wasn't playing LOL. Unlike his last season with the Spurs it almost seems like he's not completely detached.

Comment

• Phoenix never saw it coming. No one saw it coming. But the Suns in particular figured the final play had to go through Lowry. How could it not?

“I’d say we were surprised,” said Suns head coach Igor Kokoskov. “Hell of a shot.”

“I was honestly just waiting for someone to set a screen, or him to pass the ball,” Phoenix forward Josh Jackson said. “And he went to the basket and made a really tough shot.”
          What say you guys? Personally, (though we'd never seen it end of game or much at all really) as soon as I saw Siakam at the top of the key dribbling I knew he was gonna iso drive it 1 on 1, and I actually really liked the call. But then again, I watch a lot more Raptors hoops than Igor and Josh I know what this kid can do
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            What say you guys? Personally, (though we'd never seen it end of game or much at all really) as soon as I saw Siakam at the top of the key dribbling I knew he was gonna iso drive it 1 on 1, and I actually really liked the call. But then again, I watch a lot more Raptors hoops than Igor and Josh I know what this kid can do
            But an ISO isn't ....... creative. lol.

The creativity was having the balls to call Pascal's number in the first place. It caught 99.999999999% of everybody off-guard.

Comment

• Was trying to convey to a newer fan how rare it was to be watching a game live (on tv) and see a Raptor hit a game winning buzzer beater. This puts it into context

Comment

• Yeah I saw a stat somewhere that the last time we had a buzzer beater at home was in 2006 when Jalen Rose scored a bucket in OT to win it.

Comment

But an ISO isn't ....... creative. lol.

The creativity was having the balls to call Pascal's number in the first place. It caught 99.999999999% of everybody off-guard.
                  Who said anything about creativity? I thought it would be effective. This isnt figure skating, theres no judges points
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I looked at it with I think ~6 seconds left and there really was not a lot of time, seeing where the other players were sitting. My fear at that point was that it was going to be a last second Spicey 3 or LONG 2 and it wouldn't go lol

Comment

Who said anything about creativity? I thought it would be effective. This isnt figure skating, theres no judges points
                      Keon, this is an example of where a poster (you) think the other guy is taking a dig at them when they are really taking a bit of a shot at another poster's comments about creative play calls from Nurse, from the night before. As you were....

Comment

Some poster named Toshiba or Sony.... I'm forgetting names again.

Comment

• End of game plays almost have to be iso. Way too many things can go wrong when you start running action and it introduces the possibility of a turnover. Truly regrettable if you never get the shot off or someone gets called for a moving screen or something. All about getting the best shot off, as possible.

Comment

• what did lowry do with the game ball?

Comment

• Nurse's creativity
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Some poster named Toshiba or Sony.... I'm forgetting names again.

Comment

Working...
                                X