Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grizzlies @ Raptors Saturday January 19th on SN1 at 7:30 (and other times elsewhere in the world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    can score and has impact stats? what is this
    Y'all still trading him for Beal?

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      lmfao

If you don't like that, you don't like NBA basketball.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
        lmfao

Dwane Casey hates Sacramento. lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Nah
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Without Kawhi and Siakam, yes

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              When your girl says she's home alone
              I knew this girl she called me and said come over theres no one home. I went over. There was no one home. -Rodney Dangefield

Comment

• Cancel Boston

Comment

• If Boucher played 9 minutes every game he’d lead the league in blocks

Comment

• I know we shouldn't bring up Derozan anymore but god damn Danny made same amount of threes this game as Demar has made all season.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                      Hard to believe Moose averaged just under 16 pts/gm with Detroit. Guy cant even hit a layup.
                      It's crazy right! He used to dominate us and other teams back in the day with his post moves. That shit isn't even working for him anymore. He's definitely a 3rd stringer in this league at this point in his career. He's just so bad lol
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Looks like we were the elixer the Celtic needed to get going again

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          Looks like we were the elixer the Celtic needed to get going again
                          They were playing Atlanta, were down most of the game to the Hawks, and needed Kyrie to play 37 minutes on the second night of a back to back to win by 8 - to a team they'd previously beaten by 18 and 21 points.

Comment

• Watching the Raptors performance last night was a lot of fun. Great the way the team pulls for each other. Not going to say anything about Miles... I'll just leave that whole thing for Danny Green to manage. He seems to have god-like powers.

Great to see the two-ways get some run. And Pat. I didn't realize Boucher never played high school ball. Can that be true? Ah, Wikipedia for answers. I remember now, he dropped out of high school at 16 to work. Played a little pickup ball, then three years later was invited to participate in a tournament in Montréal and dropped 44 points. That lead to a spot on an AAU team and then on to college.

Six years playing organized ball.

Masai must have a special instrument that allows him to ferret these guys out.
                            Last edited by Puffer; Sun Jan 20, 2019, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• Grizzlies were so bad last night. I think they had 24 turnovers. We just kept deflecting most of their passes. It's too bad because the Celtics get their pick, and I always thought they were a dark horse candidate for the playoffs out west.

Good to see some of our guys get 3's in. Especially CJ.

Nice to see a big blow out win. Haven't really had many of those this year.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Grizzlies were so bad last night. I think they had 24 turnovers. We just kept deflecting most of their passes. It's too bad because the Celtics get their pick, and I always thought they were a dark horse candidate for the playoffs out west.

Good to see some of our guys get 3's in. Especially CJ.

Nice to see a big blow out win. Haven't really had many of those this year.
                                Its protected 1 though 8. and the Grizz are in the 6 hole right now....which means it won't convey this year if the Grizz embrace the tank.

Jackson is the future for them.. watch for Gasol and Connley to find their way to the DL for some reason to build on that hold and 6th place...
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X