Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kings @ Raptors Tuesday June 22nd on TSN at 7:00 (and other times elsewhere in the world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw
    replied
    How 'bout that MJ?.....I mean CJ!

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    Kings @ Raptors Tuesday June 22nd on TSN at 7:00 (and other times elsewhere in the world)

Kosta Koufos looks like a barbarian/mongoloid. Is that harsh? It is harsh but he looks sub human.

Edited for autocorrect.
    Last edited by Maury; Tue Jan 22, 2019, 08:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Greg Monroe is so shit lol.He cant finish anything inside anymore and he doesn't play D. JV HURRY BACK!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    suboptimal D

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
    Whatever the medical team did with Fred. They should keep doing it.
    Yea he looks like a changed man lol.

Leave a comment:

• Mitchell Duong
    replied
    Whatever the medical team did with Fred. They should keep doing it.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    What a great game to watch for both teams. Good ball movement, hard defence and shot making.
    the kings went from one of the worst teams in the league to watch. To one of the most exciting in less then a season.

Leave a comment:

• Mitchell Duong
    replied
    It just feels like any shot Serge or Kyle put up beyond the arc is a brick. I'm genuinely surprised when it goes in.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Am I watching a basketball game or a 3pt contest? what the fuck is this bullshit?

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    What a great game to watch for both teams. Good ball movement, hard defence and shot making.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Sh!t the game started at 7? Ugh!

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    dwayne old favorite analogy "It's a marathon not a sprint." does not apply to this game

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    id say Russell is the biggest threat to siakam. the usually dont give it to 2nd year players as there expected to improve kinda rules fox out.
    Sure yeah I think D'angelo russel is in the mix too, he's playing well I just think he was already pretty decent/good before (somewhat same rational for Lavine) whereas Siakam went from super raw and unable to do much on offence to borderline all-star in one year. Fox & Vucevic were pretty meh last year but they took their teams away from being punch bags to giving their fanbase at least some hope for the playoffs (so that's something, though still nothing like Siakam's leap)

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    Meant to reply instead of like this.

D’angleo russell is also in the mix
    id say Russell is the biggest threat to siakam. the usually dont give it to 2nd year players as there expected to improve kinda rules fox out.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post
    De'aaroon Fox (along with Vucevic) are the only ones that have a remote chance to get the MIP this year over Siakam imo. Today is a day to show it'll be Siakam's.
    Meant to reply instead of like this.

D’angleo russell is also in the mix

Leave a comment:

Working...
X