Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kings @ Raptors Tuesday June 22nd on TSN at 7:00 (and other times elsewhere in the world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Kawhi sitting tonight. Makes sense, tomorrow's game needs him more.
    Fury wrote: View Post
    Fuck
    Two quotes that illustrate that there is scant middle ground in the community of Raptor fandom

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
    The scriest thing is that modern society does not appreciate the concept of the family any more. There is a major stress on the citizen not on the family. Family ties and values are going down sharply.
    No they've just cleverly redefined what family is ....

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    OG out...Kawhi out. The wing is looking pretty thin. Time to make history Zainab...you're suiting up as the first female NBA player. Take care of those Kings.
    I got this ishhh under control! Sub me in coach, they won't even realize what's about to hit them LOL

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsVictim
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    It's scary how many kids are being raised in broken families around the World.
    The scriest thing is that modern society does not appreciate the concept of the family any more. There is a major stress on the citizen not on the family. Family ties and values are going down sharply.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Proof that Masai reads RR becuase this was what I suggested twice earlier; if they're going to sit him one of the back-to-backs, the Pacers game and potential playoff matchup is more important. I also suggested he likely had a continuing niggling injury and the medical staff pretty much confirmed it after sitting him out in a non back-to-back after Nurse had said his sitting was coming to an end. *pats himself on back lol*

Let's hope he's able to play against the Pacers now ....

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Total speculation, but yeah, this team has a history of covering up injuries and then stuff comes out later.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Fury wrote: View Post
    Top 10
    Sam Mitchell is a top 10 coach?

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
    So a coach of the year didn't want to double team a top 50 all time player going off for 40 in the 3rd quarter?
    Top 10

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Why are we reanalyzing that day? Lol. It's dead that team is erased from history

Leave a comment:

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    So a coach of the year didn't want to double team a top 50 all time player going off for 40 in the 3rd quarter?

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Wisdom from Jalen Rose: "He's a superstar. Leave him alone"

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    who is the sorry ass team that allowed it? lmao
    Jalen Rose explains....

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=13901342

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I can't handle 2 days of drinking anymore... Aging is a serious problem. Need scientists help

Leave a comment:

Working...
X