Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kings @ Raptors Tuesday June 22nd on TSN at 7:00 (and other times elsewhere in the world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so great to see that CJ made way back! Missed that guy.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      I can't handle 2 days of drinking anymore... Aging is a serious problem. Need scientists help
      Trust me, just requires focus and intelligent management of alcohol flow. Serious drinking over a four day Dads and Lads long weekend on Manitoulin Island has demonstrated the efficacy of intelligent management of flow. Incredible quantities go down, but in a reasonable process. Of course, the younger fellas sometimes learn valuable lessons.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
        Trust me, just requires focus and intelligent management of alcohol flow. Serious drinking over a four day Dads and Lads long weekend on Manitoulin Island has demonstrated the efficacy of intelligent management of flow. Incredible quantities go down, but in a reasonable process. Of course, the younger fellas sometimes learn valuable lessons.
        Beautiful beaches up there.

Comment

• The last week has been won on the strength of the Role Player Resurgence. Leader of the role players, Danny green has led his three horsemen (cj miles, Powell and vanvleet) and all 4 have put together an incredible week. Happy for CJ especially.

Siakam had a rough first half, needs work on his playmaking f and ballhandling, but wow what a 2nd half.

Jesus Jack Armstrong is 10000x better than leo. He was on fire with various rants. I legit laughed out loud at one point talking about greg monroe "the kings have been all over him and hes just having trouble lifting off the ground..kinda like me y'know, vertically challenged"

Down with leo. Give me jack.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            The last week has been won on the strength of the Role Player Resurgence. Leader of the role players, Danny green has led his three horsemen (cj miles, Powell and vanvleet) and all 4 have put together an incredible week. Happy for CJ especially.

Interesting factoid:

On the last 6 games that Leonard was out, 6 different players led the team in scoring

Sacramento: FVV 19pts
            Memphis: Danny 24pts
            Phoenix: Ibaka 22pts
            Indiana: Norm 23pts
            Philly: Siakam 26pts
            Golden State: Lowry 23 Pts

JV and OG earlier in the year also had games where they led the team in scoring (JV vs Hawks, 24 pts, OG vs Jazz 17 pts). It's a balanced and deep team gentlemen...
            Last edited by inthepaint; Wed Jan 23, 2019, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
              Interesting factoid:

On the last 6 games that Leonard was out, 6 different players led the team in scoring

Sacramento: FVV 19pts
              Memphis: Danny 24pts
              Phoenix: Ibaka 22pts
              Indiana: Norm 23pts
              Philly: Siakam 26pts
              Golden State: Lowry 23 Pts

JV and OG earlier in the year also had games where they led the team in scoring (JV vs Hawks, 24 pts, OG vs Jazz 17 pts). It's a balanced and deep team gentlemen...
              So... what you're trying to say... and correct me if I'm wrong...
              ...is we should trade all those guys for Bradley Beal?

Comment

• Not much to add other than wanting to give a shout out to Serge Ibaka. He's just had a really solid season thus far, with way fewer letdowns than good games. Consistency is something you need from your starters and he's been consistently good this season without much praise or people talking about him.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  Not much to add other than wanting to give a shout out to Serge Ibaka. He's just had a really solid season thus far, with way fewer letdowns than good games. Consistency is something you need from your starters and he's been consistently good this season without much praise or people talking about him.
                  He's aging backwards.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    Lol i love him. Dudes got that deadly cassette collection
                    But he needs Chuck to come back.

Comment

Working...
                    X