Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kings @ Raptors Tuesday June 22nd on TSN at 7:00 (and other times elsewhere in the world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings @ Raptors Tuesday June 22nd on TSN at 7:00 (and other times elsewhere in the world)

The Kings are coming to town. The Sacramento Kings. The time bending Sacramento Kings.

We do not forget. We remember. And, as a wise man once said, Revenge is a dish best served....

Now, the starting line up for those Kings was Barnes/Gay/Cousins/Collison/Lawson.....none of whom are currently employed by the Kings. But Zach Randolph is! Things are looking bright for the team otherwise known as 'the rapidly falling Celtics draft pick". Compared to our last two foes, the Kings have been streaking. They have won 5 of their last 10. Someone will have to contain Fox. We may not have to worry as much about Shumpert because I hear from a good source that he is retiring soon. Buddy H is averaging 20pts a game. He could go off. Plus, I think he was really excited to come here and tried to get a head start..

On the plus side, they have to face us on the second half of a back to back after getting blown out by the Nets. Let's just call that the Demarre Carroll "you shouldn't have tipped my pass to Terrence Ross" Revenge Game. Go Raps!

WOOOOO, it's almost game day!!

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

[/CENTER]

Comment

keep the streak Jclaw!!
        p.s everyone should tune in to Houston Phil. 1st Half was veeeeeeery chippy and somethings probably gonna go down in 2nd half
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          keep the streak Jclaw!!
          p.s everyone should tune in to Houston Phil. 1st Half was veeeeeeery chippy and somethings probably gonna go down in 2nd half
          The "MVP's" team is down big again.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
            ya didn't end up being a good game but was really chippy to start. I was hoping it would come down to the wire
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

That clipboard smashing was one of my favourite Dwane Casey moments

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                How many of the Rockets that played tonight would even be rotation players on our team? Harden, Gordon, Tucker and ???
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Klay is 10-10 from 3 tonight ... 44 points on 19 shots.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                    Klay is 10-10 from 3 tonight ... 44 points on 19 shots.
                    Yeah there's no excuse for that, I mean he's awesome of course but some of that gotta be shoddy perimeter defence.

Comment

Game Day
                      GAME DAY
                      GAME DAAAAAAAAY!

Finally....

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                        Yeah there's no excuse for that, I mean he's awesome of course but some of that gotta be shoddy perimeter defence.
                        It's the Lakers .....

Comment

Any chance Kawhi could go out an score 82 points tonight?

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

OG, Kawhi and Pascal all lost their dad's at a young age? Wow sucks for all three.

Comment

Working...
                              X