Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kings @ Raptors Tuesday June 22nd on TSN at 7:00 (and other times elsewhere in the world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
      Top 10
      Sam Mitchell is a top 10 coach?

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Total speculation, but yeah, this team has a history of covering up injuries and then stuff comes out later.

Comment

Proof that Masai reads RR becuase this was what I suggested twice earlier; if they're going to sit him one of the back-to-backs, the Pacers game and potential playoff matchup is more important. I also suggested he likely had a continuing niggling injury and the medical staff pretty much confirmed it after sitting him out in a non back-to-back after Nurse had said his sitting was coming to an end. *pats himself on back lol*

Let's hope he's able to play against the Pacers now ....

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            It's scary how many kids are being raised in broken families around the World.
            The scriest thing is that modern society does not appreciate the concept of the family any more. There is a major stress on the citizen not on the family. Family ties and values are going down sharply.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
              OG out...Kawhi out. The wing is looking pretty thin. Time to make history Zainab...you're suiting up as the first female NBA player. Take care of those Kings.
              I got this ishhh under control! Sub me in coach, they won't even realize what's about to hit them LOL

Comment

RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                The scriest thing is that modern society does not appreciate the concept of the family any more. There is a major stress on the citizen not on the family. Family ties and values are going down sharply.
                No they've just cleverly redefined what family is ....

Comment

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                    Kawhi sitting tonight. Makes sense, tomorrow's game needs him more.
                    Fury wrote: View Post
                    Fuck
                    Two quotes that illustrate that there is scant middle ground in the community of Raptor fandom
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

like I said, fucking raptors hiding everything. Kawhi out today and tomorrow

Comment

like I said, fucking raptors hiding everything
                        Snakes
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Snakes
                          Nah, Durant is a snake. Raps are spooks. CIA

Comment

Yup. He's injured again.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              No they've just cleverly redefined what family is ....
                              Cleverly ?
                              What a jok !
                              That is not cleverness, it is deformation of ethical and moral values.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                Proof that Masai reads RR becuase this was what I suggested twice earlier; if they're going to sit him one of the back-to-backs, the Pacers game and potential playoff matchup is more important. I also suggested he likely had a continuing niggling injury and the medical staff pretty much confirmed it after sitting him out in a non back-to-back after Nurse had said his sitting was coming to an end. *pats himself on back lol*

Let's hope he's able to play against the Pacers now ....
                                Yeah you posted that this time around but you were all about "take no NBA for granted" philosophy (at least when they had the Cavs-Philly back to back, where when it was suggested Kawhi rest against the weak Cavs to save him for the stronger Philly, you thought we shouldn't ). According to that philosophy they should secure the SAC game by playing Kawhi and let him the chips fall where they may tomorrow against Indy.

I agree with they way they're doing it this time though (and the way you're suggesting now), that if he's gonna rest on one of the b2b nights, play him against the stronger of the two opponents on the b2b so we maximize the chances of winning both games, rather then always on the second night .

EDIT: I guess none of that matters he's sitting out both lol

Comment

Working...
                                X