Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors @ Pacers Wednesday June..err, January 23rd on TSN at 7:00 (and other times elsewhere in the world)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    Wtf is Yugoslavia?
    It's a country =/ y'all didn't go to school or something??!!?

    Comment


    • Zainab wrote: View Post
      It's a country =/ y'all didn't go to school or something??!!?
      Was a country.. A lot of people here born after the fact probably
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • Zainab wrote: View Post
        It's a country =/ y'all didn't go to school or something??!!?

        Comment


        • Zainab wrote: View Post
          It's a country =/ y'all didn't go to school or something??!!?
          Hahhahahahah

          That was such a troll job 😂

          Ps. It used to be a country 😉

          Comment


          • Kawhi and Green are the ONLY reliable shooters they have.

            FVV and Miles are both inconsistent shooters.

            Siakam, Ibaka, Lowry, Powell, Wright = all shitty shooters.

            Comment


            • rocwell wrote: View Post
              Accurate tho

              Edit: thought it said hockey and BEERS

              Not accurate
              Last edited by KeonClark; Wed Jan 23rd, 2019, 09:17 PM.
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • Fury wrote: View Post
                He was going after Pascal's knee.
                I thought he was being dirty too but the replay shows his knee gave out and THATS why he ran into Pascal.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                Comment


                • Fury wrote: View Post
                  If this is the roster they go with in the playoffs, then they're going to get bounced in the 2nd round.
                  Well this ISNT the roster we are going into the playoffs with because we are missing JV Kawhi and OG lol.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                  Comment


                  • Fury wrote: View Post
                    Kawhi and Green are the ONLY reliable shooters they have.

                    FVV and Miles are both inconsistent shooters.

                    Siakam, Ibaka, Lowry, Powell, Wright = all shitty shooters.
                    T rex you ain't lying. We ain't gonna win shit with 3s..

                    Its gotta be defense and ball movement/penetration that wins us playoff series..and Kawhi Leonard
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Was a country.. A lot of people here born after the fact probably
                      Very true. We're at that point in time where people won't know that that used to be a country.

                      Comment


                      • Never want to see an injury like that, but just going by the rulebook wouldn't a foul in that situation be considered clear path?

                        Comment


                        • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          T rex you ain't lying. We ain't gonna win shit with 3s..

                          Its gotta be defense and ball movement/penetration that wins us playoff series..and Kawhi Leonard
                          YUP. And I have this feeling when we FINALLY get a string of games together where we are 100% healthy things will start to change.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                          Comment


                          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            T rex you ain't lying. We ain't gonna win shit with 3s..

                            Its gotta be defense and ball movement/penetration that wins us playoff series..and Kawhi Leonard
                            But their offense revolves around the 3 lol.

                            Comment


                            • Fury wrote: View Post
                              But their offense revolves around the 3 lol.
                              A lot if siakam drives, Ibaka and jv midrange and closer and a lot of Kawhi mid range and closer, which will only increase in playoffs when those guys get big minutes and miles and Wright dont sniff the floor
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment


                              • Pacers had some of the most balanced scoring I've ever seen in that half. Everyone has between 4 and 9 points. (Oladipo had 4)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X