Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors @ Pacers Wednesday June..err, January 23rd on TSN at 7:00 (and other times elsewhere in the world)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fury wrote: View Post
    Miles is the new Pattersson.
    At least when we're healthy CJ won't be getting minutes. That was not the case with Patterson
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

    Comment


    • Sabonis Is a straight gamer. You want him on your side
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • Raps need to understand that teams are coming at them with much higher than regular season intensity. Gotta understand how it feels to be the favorite.

        Comment


        • Fred can't keep anyone in front of him lol.The last two scores for pacers are because of Fred
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

          Comment


          • Cant wait to play against harden In his current...zone
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • Fury wrote: View Post
              If Lowry makes the all-star team over Siakam…..
              He should lol. This team is literally nothing without Kyle no matter how he's shooting.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

              Comment


              • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Raps still in this, just seriously undermanned, undersized and out worked. No problem
                How are we undermanned when they just lost their best player..... by a mile.

                Comment


                • golden wrote: View Post
                  Raps need to understand that teams are coming at them with much higher than regular season intensity. Gotta understand how it feels to be the favorite.
                  We're tired. Everyone looks very fatigued lol
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                  Comment


                  • Van Bleep.

                    Comment


                    • golden wrote: View Post
                      How are we undermanned when they just lost their best player..... by a mile.
                      I'm no expert but I think no Kawhi no og no.jv on b2b is worse than no Oladipo on 3 days rest
                      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                      Comment


                      • golden wrote: View Post
                        How are we undermanned when they just lost their best player..... by a mile.
                        K but after him they are completely healthy. We are missing out best player and two key rotation players lol. So yes we are still undermanned just not by as much anymore
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                        Comment


                        • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          I'm no expert but I think no Kawhi no og no.jv on b2b is worse than no Oladipo on 3 days rest
                          Exactly!
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                          Comment


                          • Like come on golden don't feel THAT sorry for them lol. The most you can say is we're equal but even that is pushing it because of the back to back
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                            Comment


                            • GLF wrote: View Post
                              Like come on golden don't feel THAT sorry for them lol. The most you can say is we're equal but even that is pushing it because of the back to back
                              Not feeling sorry for them. We're supposed to be the team that's so deep. Let's show off all that depth.

                              Comment


                              • Wright passed up a wide open 3 for a FVV rushed 3 lol. Idiot.
                                Mamba Mentality

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X