Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    San Antonio game relieved
    Relived?

Comment

• at least Delon knows his limitations. holy christ terrible 3 possesions
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• For some reason also, Nurse is so exposed when the bright lights shines the brightest

Comment

• Are these guys drunk?
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
            Pascal is getting a pass around this woods but his poor defense lately is being overlooked
            Yea he has been playing really bad defence lately. They gotta get at him about that because he's definitely getting a pass. But also Nurse can't keep having Pascal guard guards. He isn't a good enough of a defender for that
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The Raptors absolutely have no clue what they're doing on offence. Nick Nurse = Kevin O'neill.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raptors 0/6 from 3

Shocking
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  Are these guys drunk?
                  I wish I was
                  OG is our king

Comment

• was looking like the non-Harden minutes might be ok but that went south quick. Get it to single digits by the half and go from there

Comment

• Our bench got pounded by one of the most shallow lineups in the NBA. That bodes well for the playoffs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        at least Delon knows his limitations. holy christ terrible 3 possesions
                        Because Nurse is giving Fred all the freedom and the thought process that the key is being handed to him when Kyle is finally gone

Comment

• Forget the brief resurrection of Miles. Masai needs to find 3 pt shooting

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            I wish I was
                            I literally decided to start drinking midway thru the 1st
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The most worrying part is that were down double digits yet harden has been held in check
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The Raptors offence is making the horrific Rockets defence look like the 04 Pistons team lol.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X