X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    You tried

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    I can see why you're so defensive. You're one of the dummies who said Lowry > Dinwiddie.

It's ok. Everyone makes mistakes.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
      Ginobili's a 2x all star.
      In seasons when he started majority of the games.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I can see why you're so defensive. You're one of the dummies who said Lowry > Dinwiddie.

You also said FVV was a potential star.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          You also said FVV was a potential star.
          Like i said everyone makes mistakes 😉
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Funny you should mention defense

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              Funny you should mention defense

I know right. Austin Rivers was blowing by Lowry pretty easily all game.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

We should have picked up Rivers, Faried and Korver. Basically solves our 3 biggest bench problems: dribble penetration, rebounding and 3-pt shooting. Faried is also an energy guy, and it feels like we also lack that type of energizer bunny personality.

Comment

Amazingly Dinwiddie is an even worse defender if you can even comprehend that.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    imagine paying 33 mil for 14 ppg on 40/30
                    What kind of fan only shows up when things are going wrong to stir shit up?

You should change your screen name to Sound, then we'd have Sound and Fury. Perfect fit for the Shakespeare quote.

Comment

• Wow, guys. Man alive.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        We should have picked up Rivers, Faried and Korver. Basically solves our 3 biggest bench problems: dribble penetration, rebounding and 3-pt shooting. Faried is also an energy guy, and it feels like we also lack that type of energizer bunny personality.
                        Faried is the ultimate smoke and mirrors player. He's been out of the league forever for a reason. Hard pass.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                          Faried is the ultimate smoke and mirrors player. He's been out of the league forever for a reason. Hard pass.
                          Yeah, probably right. One of those guys who plays just hard enough to get his next contract.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            What kind of fan only shows up when things are going wrong to stir shit up?

You should change your screen name to Sound, then we'd have Sound and Fury. Perfect fit for the Shakespeare quote.
                            Lol this mofo kept mentioning me in his post. Still mad about my DeRozan comment huh? truth hurts right? 😂😂😂

To borrow a Joel Embiid's quote - i think i own a real estate in scraptor's head.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Someone needs to ban this blabbing fool.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• [/QUOTE]The good news is it's just on the offensive end, I think Lowry's defence has been better with Kawhi on the floor (though that's true for everyone else on the team)[I/QUOTE]

The defence in the 1H was brutal allowing the Rocket guards straight line drives resulting in lay-ups, little floaters or passes to a big for a dunk or lay-up. We were killed on paint points mostly a result of passive or poor defence at the point of attack. Harden is a tough cover, but it was Gordon who beat Lowry all night long. Raptors need their highest paid player to be a consistent offensive contributor otherwise a first round exit is a realistic outcome.
                                Last edited by Zak24gege; Sat Jan 26, 2019, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X