Toronto Raptors @ Houston Rockets - Friday Jan. 25 at 8pm Eastern, 5pm Pacifc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was out last night... I think I was over served

Watched the replay... one of those games ..they didn't play well ....and yet through perseverance and good luck they were a shot away from winning it with 15 seconds to go.

Things to be patient and quietly smirk about :
    JV is coming back to replace at exponential productivity the sketchy minutes from Greg Monroe.

Things to GLF about:
    Lowry isn't the player he was at the start of the season.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Can we please trade Fred?

Hmmm,

Fred + OG + miles + 2nd for jrue holiday,?

Then Lowry becomes flexible

Lowry to suns for tj Warren, Anderson, two 2nd round pick

Holiday - Wright
      Green - Powell - Richardson
      Kawhi - Warren - mccaw
      Pascal - Anderson - CB
      Ibaka - JV - Moose

Hopefully Lin gets bought out and we'll sign him and wavie Anderson
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
        Can we please trade Fred?

Hmmm,

Fred + OG + miles + 2nd for jrue holiday,?

Then Lowry becomes flexible

Lowry to suns for tj Warren, Anderson, two 2nd round pick

Holiday - Wright
        Green - Powell - Richardson
        Kawhi - Warren - mccaw
        Pascal - Anderson - CB
        Ibaka - JV - Moose

Hopefully Lin gets bought out and we'll sign him and wavie Anderson
        Pelicans not trading jrue. They gotta actually try to have a decent team around AD to try n get him to stay. And i dont think you can move lowry with 30 games left in the season to little time to intergrate a new pg and risk losing the locker room
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Jordan Loyed just had a monster game for the 905, 24pts, 17 rebounds and 11 assists.

Reward this man with some minutes Nurse!

Comment

• Get Beal. Tell KLowry to stop shooting and rack up 15+ Assists per game.

Comment

• If nurse plays the doors on accoustic guitar on team bus it might explain things.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  Pelicans not trading jrue. They gotta actually try to have a decent team around AD to try n get him to stay. And i dont think you can move lowry with 30 games left in the season to little time to intergrate a new pg and risk losing the locker room
                  Unfortunately Ik 😔
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Put Lowry on second unit until he smartens up

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                      If nurse plays the doors on accoustic guitar on team bus it might explain things.
                      Ya that why the teams always come out flat in big games. Nicks playing some depressing 70s accouatic music in the locker room b4 games

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        Ya that why the teams always come out flat in big games. Nicks playing some depressing 70s accouatic music in the locker room b4 games
                        I heard Nurse was singing Sheryl Crow "The change will do you good" in their first road bus game this season.

Lowry didn't care for it

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                          Unfortunately Ik ��
                          You have sources with the Pelicans too?

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                            You have sources with the Pelicans too?
                            Yeah of course he does, he lists them right there in his sig.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Was out last night... I think I was over served

Watched the replay... one of those games ..they didn't play well ....and yet through perseverance and good luck they were a shot away from winning it with 15 seconds to go.

Things to be patient and quietly smirk about :
                              JV is coming back to replace at exponential productivity the sketchy minutes from Greg Monroe.

Things to GLF about:
                              Lowry isn't the player he was at the start of the season.
                              Lowry's that dude that worked his ass off, talked a big game, and earned his superiors respect got the corner office and now does and says only what he's contractually obligated to. Not a cent more. Only shows up to the work functions he absolutely has to, stays long enough to shake 3 notables hands then bounces. At any given moment during a summer work week, know's exactly how many minutes and hours including traffic till he's lakeside at his cottage.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                                Lowry's that dude that worked his ass off, talked a big game, and earned his superiors respect got the corner office and now does and says only what he's contractually obligated to. Not a cent more. Only shows up to the work functions he absolutely has to, stays long enough to shake 3 notables hands then bounces. At any given moment during a summer work week, know's exactly how many minutes and hours including traffic till he's lakeside at his cottage.
                                I dont think the last part is really fair. The dude still plays hard and puts his body on the line for the team. More like thay 60+ dude who is trying to adapt to a changin work place and get a handle on the new technology in the office his younger coworkers thrive in the technological workplace and his best buddy who was his desk mate just retired and moved down south. He may lag a little behind his younger co workers but still the dude you want to have in a meeting with a big time client.

Comment

Working...
                                X