Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Toronto Raptors @ Houston Rockets - Friday Jan. 25 at 8pm Eastern, 5pm Pacifc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Dammit Masai! No pick up Faried, No Bruno but you got Patrick Mccaw who doesnt score! Bobby better step up soon! Im getting impatient!
    You know what i always forget about bobby webster. We always talk like its masia making the move when techinacly its bobby. I guess ita probaly more like when putin went from president to prime minister and let that other guy run stuff for a bit. Masai probably calls the shots.

    Comment


    • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      You know what i always forget about bobby webster. We always talk like its masia making the move when techinacly its bobby. I guess ita probaly more like when putin went from president to prime minister and let that other guy run stuff for a bit. Masai probably calls the shots.
      Bobby does the leg work. Everything that goes into "general manager" is too much for one man. Running a sports team in 2019 is worlds different than it was in 1979 or 1989
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • Boston and Milwaukee are better than us this season.

        Both have us beat in netRTG and expected W-L.

        Comment


        • Fury wrote: View Post
          Kyrie Irving is so goddamn good and is so clutch.
          Not clutch enough to beat them (they just lost, at home). Raps on the other hand beat GSW twice, one of which without Kawhi. Celtics (and Bucks) are good, but like the Raps, they haven't done much in the playoffs these past few years (other than an ECF appearance for both the Raps and the Celtics). The post season is what matters. Raps were pumping in the regular season last year too. We'll see this year without Lebron in the conference how the Raps/Bucks/Celtics square out. They all looked good at various points of the season and all had they're ups and downs.
          Last edited by inthepaint; Sun Jan 27th, 2019, 03:17 AM.

          Comment


          • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
            Boston and Milwaukee are better than us this season.

            Both have us beat in netRTG and expected W-L.
            Uh, yeah, we've suffered significant injuries. Both teams have certainly performed better to date - but neither team is better than we are.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

            Comment


            • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              You know what i always forget about bobby webster. We always talk like its masia making the move when techinacly its bobby. I guess ita probaly more like when putin went from president to prime minister and let that other guy run stuff for a bit. Masai probably calls the shots.
              It more like Shapiro and Atkins for the Blue Jays; everybody names and blames Shap-eye-ro.
              btw
              both Atkins and Webster are 33-34 years old

              Comment


              • Game day!

                Comment


                • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                  Boston and Milwaukee are better than us this season.

                  Both have us beat in netRTG and expected W-L.
                  What? Find me a website that has Boston finishing better than us cause I call bullshit

                  538 has us in a dead heat with Milwaukee to finish with 59 wins. Boston expected to finish 7 games back. We're also far and away the favorite to go to the finals on that sight.

                  Oh, and as dan said, theres no comparing the man games lost by impact players

                  It never ceases to amaze me to see you guys like you and Christian to stop in once a month to say..whatever you just said. At least fury consistently hates the team year in, year out.
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X