No announcement yet.

Game 52: Toronto Raptors at Dallas Mavericks - Sunday January 27th, 7pm ET TSNN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 52: Toronto Raptors at Dallas Mavericks - Sunday January 27th, 7pm ET TSNN

Projected starters:

Kyle Lowry vs Dennis Smith Jr
    Danny Green (questionable) vs Wes Matthews
    Kawhi Leonard vs Luka Doncic (they list Luka at the 4)
    Pascal Siakam vs Harrison Barnes
    Serge Ibaka vs DeAndre Jordan

I am stepping in because no one stepped up. I have no idea what TSNN is but that's what was listed in two places.

Let's make Mark Cuban cry.

The best game thread is the first game thread. Thanks for getting it started. Go Raps.

Comment

TSN is on their main channel,1 and 4. Don’t have to go searching on channels 400 +++.
      538 has us as 3.5 favourites.Home team usually gets a 3 point edge. Sure win if we play to our abilities and don’t give them a double digit first quarter lead.
      Last edited by Gonzz; Sun Jan 27, 2019, 11:53 AM.

Comment

I guess it’s been a good thing I’ve been really busy the last few days. Can finally sit back, relax and hopefully watch a good win
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
          I guess it’s been a good thing I’ve been really busy the last few days. Can finally sit back, relax and hopefully watch a good win
          That's what I thought on Friday
          OG is our king

Comment

Comment

Old school alright the fans all got montreal canadien and edmonton oiler gear

Comment

Okay but can Lowry stop taking those quick pull up three's in transition?! They tend to cause more harm than good.

Comment

Kyle Lowry vs Dennis Smith Jr - Dallas wins
                  Danny Green (questionable) vs Wes Matthews - Toronto wins
                  Kawhi Leonard vs Luka Doncic (they list Luka at the 4) - Toronto Wins
                  Pascal Siakam vs Harrison Barnes - Toronto wins
                  Serge Ibaka vs DeAndre Jordan - Dallas Wins

Toronto bench vs Dallas bench - Tie

Toronto wins 4-3

= Toronto wins 108 - 99
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

Okay but can Lowry stop taking those quick pull up three's in transition?! They tend to cause more harm than good.
                    Thanks for posting that.

Re your perspective... Thing is, was it last season or the season before that Kyle was actually tops in the league in pull up three percentage? He was higher than Steph. That’s historically been his shot. It certainly sucks right now when he’s not hitting them. Even near the beginning of the season he couldn’t miss those. We really need him to rediscover that shot.

Great to get that insight into his mind right now though amidst the ridiculous hottakes that he’s just punching the clock.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      Thanks for posting that.

Re your perspective... Thing is, was it last season or the season before that Kyle was actually tops in the league in pull up three percentage? He was higher than Steph. That’s historically been his shot. It certainly sucks right now when he’s not hitting them. Even near the beginning of the season he couldn’t miss those. We really need him to rediscover that shot.

Great to get that insight into his mind right now though amidst the ridiculous hottakes that he’s just punching the clock.
                      I mean it is obvious thats why he isn't playing well.

Raptors are a great team and as a result expectations are high. People want everything to be perfect from Kyle and Kawhi co-existing together to Nurse's coaching, but Kawhi and Kyle has played 38 games together and Nurse is a rookie head coach, not everything will be perfect. Thats why regular season losses don't bother me. My hope is that some of the issues get fixed in time for the Playoffs (which I think will happen when the team is fully healthy) and they are able to play through any remaining issues and still win.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

This 'learn to co-exist narrative' is ridiculous.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                          Thanks for posting that.

The thing is as I mentioned in my previous posts, I still believe Lowry is declining due to age + back issues. The Lowry we saw a season or two ago was peak Lowry and unfortunately at the age of 32 this is where players tend to have or already started to get a decline in production. Pull up jumpers were nice when they worked but now it doesn't.

Comment

Kyle was playing really well to start the season unless I'm remembering incorrectly. I really think that injury just threw a wrench into everything and he's just having a tough time getting back on track.
                            OG is our king

Comment

Ya Lowrys pull up three in transition has always been his money shot - the further behing the arc the better too. He hardly ever does spot up 3s

Nice to hear his angle.

Comment

Working...
                              X