This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

That's all that needs to be said. A bigger person admits when they were wrong. Fragile people always double down and find excuses, its always not their fault for whatever reason
    You have to hand it to Shaolin for getting the thread to go anywhere beyond this.....

Comment

That's all that needs to be said. A bigger person admits when they were wrong. Fragile people always double down and find excuses, its always not their fault for whatever reason
      Just curious, do you even get up from your chair or maybe take those fingers off your mobile device and give yourself some urinary bladder relief? Lol.

You are the perfect role model for those Scotia Bank Arena fans who felt a need to go the Loo and empty their bladders missing a good portion of the 3rd quarter.

You rarely missed a beat around here.

Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Mon Jun 3, 2019, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Just curious, do you even get up from your chair or maybe take those fingers off your mobile device and give yourself some urinary bladder relief? Lol.

You are the perfect role model for those Scotia Bank Arena fans who felt a need to go the Loo and empty their bladders missing a good portion of the 3rd quarter.

You rarely missed a beat around here.
        I'll care about your opinion the day you finally have an interesting thought.

you're right, nothing gets past me, and I'm still waiting for your first good post out of the 4799 you've blessed us with

At least you finally shut up about nurse and van vleet, but now you're just a de clawed kitty with nothing to meow about.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I'll care about your opinion the day you finally have an interesting thought.

you're right, nothing gets past me, and I'm still waiting for your first good post out of the 4799 you've blessed us with

At least you finally shut up about nurse and van vleet, but now you're just a de clawed kitty with nothing to meow about.
          At least I took a stand then admitted that I was wrong. Strongly validated your point, the thing that you’ve begging for Shaolin to do, isnt not?

but what am i, a mere commoner in comparison to your status in this part of the woods. Great career so far, keep it up.

though when you press the off button, there is actually moving things outside of here.

Go Raptors !

Comment

At least I took a stand then admitted that I was wrong. Strongly validated your point, the thing that you’ve begging for Shaolin to do, isnt not?

but what am i, a mere commoner in comparison to your status in this part of the woods. Great career so far, keep it up.

though when you press the off button, there is actually moving things outside of here.

Go Raptors !
            Listen son, dad isnt mad, I just gotta spank you every so often.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Listen son, dad isnt mad, I just gotta spank you every so often.
              How fitting, fathers day is around the corner.

Though Mom said that youve been getting your orgasms posting on a forum rather than sparing a bit of your time with her.

Cheers !

Comment

How fitting, fathers day is around the corner.

Though Mom said that youve been getting your orgasms posting on a forum rather than sparing a bit of your time with her.

Cheers !
                This thread...

...feels like a natural prorgession from Shao's inspired GMing ideas.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

This thread...

...feels like a natural prorgession from Shao's inspired GMing ideas.
                  Too many days off between games.
                  The inmates are especially restless.
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Too many days off between games.
                    The inmates are especially restless.
                    Playoff load management ....
                    Next game winner takes the series?

Comment

Working...
                    X