Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 54: Clips @ Raps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game 54: Clips @ Raps

    Discuss

  • #2
    Delete this bullshit

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        After reading that tweet, it didnt looked like that at all
        All man. All amazing.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thje important thing to note is that's not Leonard's opinion lol. They obviously don't know that Kawhi has secretly told Masai he is coming back here and to go and land Davis

          Comment


          • #6
            MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            After reading that tweet, it didnt looked like that at all
            Lol.

            THE HOT-TAKE OF FURY

            Comment


            • #7
              The Leonard I watched Thursday night didn't look like a guy who wanted to be here. Maybe he was sick...seemed to have no zip at all. I'm likely overreacting to a terrible, terrible game all around but the Raptors offence just looked broken and Kawhi by the third quarter didn't seem to be his usual intense self.

              I wonder whether the comments Green made were a clue: the players are all rattled by the AD talk and the reputation Ujiri would now have for trading anyone, anytime. I think even the NBA brotherhood were surprised by the DD trade as he was such a fixture in Toronto. Maybe things will be a lot better after the deadline and when JV comes back.

              Comment


              • #8
                Mitch P wrote: View Post
                The Leonard I watched Thursday night didn't look like a guy who wanted to be here. Maybe he was sick...seemed to have no zip at all. I'm likely overreacting to a terrible, terrible game all around but the Raptors offence just looked broken and Kawhi by the third quarter didn't seem to be his usual intense self.

                I wonder whether the comments Green made were a clue: the players are all rattled by the AD talk and the reputation Ujiri would now have for trading anyone, anytime. I think even the NBA brotherhood were surprised by the DD trade as he was such a fixture in Toronto. Maybe things will be a lot better after the deadline and when JV comes back.
                They are 17-12 in their last 29 games. It isn't trade talk rattling them. It is that they haven't found their stride or any chemistry with all the injuries and absences.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Mitch P wrote: View Post
                  The Leonard I watched Thursday night didn't look like a guy who wanted to be here. Maybe he was sick...seemed to have no zip at all. I'm likely overreacting to a terrible, terrible game all around but the Raptors offence just looked broken and Kawhi by the third quarter didn't seem to be his usual intense self.

                  I wonder whether the comments Green made were a clue: the players are all rattled by the AD talk and the reputation Ujiri would now have for trading anyone, anytime. I think even the NBA brotherhood were surprised by the DD trade as he was such a fixture in Toronto. Maybe things will be a lot better after the deadline and when JV comes back.
                  I think it was just an off night. He's been great this year against elite competitions. He's really the only one that shows up against top end teams.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    it's no Lakers-Pellicans game but there should be plenty of attempts to read tea leaves from both sides.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      About last game, I would not be surprised to find out Kawhi was suffering from same issue as Green. Played with no bounce as NN would say. These bugs sometime affect more than 1 player? If so, hopefully it's over with for todays game...

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                        About last game, I would not be surprised to find out Kawhi was suffering from same issue as Green. Played with no bounce as NN would say. These bugs sometime affect more than 1 player? If so, hopefully it's over with for todays game...
                        The game is on Super Bowl Sunday at 3:00 est. TV Sn1, Pre super bowl entertainment, Starring 2 Rising Stars, our own Og and Canada’s own Shia G A, playing together on the world team, playing against each other tomorrow on the second units.Also returning for the bad guys is Former Raptor Lou Williams.Wish he still played for us!

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Malachi is in the AD deal. I knew it.

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Mitch P wrote: View Post
                            The Leonard I watched Thursday night didn't look like a guy who wanted to be here. Maybe he was sick...seemed to have no zip at all. I'm likely overreacting to a terrible, terrible game all around but the Raptors offence just looked broken and Kawhi by the third quarter didn't seem to be his usual intense self.

                            I wonder whether the comments Green made were a clue: the players are all rattled by the AD talk and the reputation Ujiri would now have for trading anyone, anytime. I think even the NBA brotherhood were surprised by the DD trade as he was such a fixture in Toronto. Maybe things will be a lot better after the deadline and when JV comes back.
                            Yes, you are. Can't gauge free agency decisions based on one game. Trade deadline talks can distract some players, as well as the all-star break itself, but that happens every February, and unless you're a rookie (of which we have none), they shouldn't let that rattle them. Best advice is for them to put their phones down, focus on ball, and let their agents filter out the soap operas for them if necessary. Time to win games and focus on chemistry for the playoffs.
                            ==Glad to have doubted the doubters==

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X