X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Lmao that is way too much to only buy a single year of UFA. Love it!

Can't wait to see the Leafs choke in the 1st round AGAIN this year.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    This Matthews kid picked the wrong sport. I mean Kelly Olynyk makes more than he does.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    This is Leaf's city, we just live here

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Did you expect to see any coverage of tonight's big eastern conference matchup?

Good luck

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    It's a players league. Can't do anything about it but just be frustrated. With regards to Kawhi it's the team trying their best to keep him. He fell out of favour with the Spurs because of how they treated his injury. So if giving him rest and skipping games can show him love from the Raptors organization you do it.

With regards to Lowry.. he will play balls out for you on the court. It's why he's one of the best Raptors to ever put on a Raptors uniform. But he's also pretty predicable. He won't miss games when his family will watch. And he'll definitely be there for the ASG. Hurt elbow/arm or back. He'll be there.

He'll also play in the playoffs when he's not 100% though.

But what can you do? Lowry at this point in his career has become injury prone. He's a 6'0, 32 year old PG that leads the league in charges year over year. This is the Lowry we signed up for. This is the Lowry that finally got this team success after 20 years of basically garbage play.

His contract ends in a couple of years though. And when he retires should still get his number retired.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Wall out for a year. Ruptured Achilles.

How did they sweep us? I mean, I know how....but how? Please don't answer.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    This load management crap has put me on edge..... maybe I should take a few days off work to rest.
    Or have a chat with your wife. lol.

Leave a comment:

replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Holy fuck, he was already recovering from a different injury

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Easy, slaw. Abbas just made that Lowry stuff up. lol.

But damn, if he actually does do that, then yeah, he's clearly trolling Kawhi and franchise.
    This load management crap has put me on edge..... maybe I should take a few days off work to rest.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    It wouldn't surprised me if Lowry miss the next few games after this.

If they were playing the Hawks tonight, he'd probably just sit because he's "injured"

He'll he at the All-Star game though.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    This is bullshit. If he's injured he shouldn't be playing. If he isn't injured he should be playing.

I got the Kawhi stuff at the start of the year as he was coming off injury and hadn't played much in a year and a half but what's been going on since Jan 1 is garbage. This load management stuff is biting them in the ass.
    Easy, slaw. Abbas just made that Lowry stuff up. lol.

But damn, if he actually does do that, then yeah, he's clearly trolling Kawhi and franchise.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    They confirmed Lowry is playing only tonight and sitting the next 2?
    This is bullshit. If he's injured he shouldn't be playing. If he isn't injured he should be playing.

I got the Kawhi stuff at the start of the year as he was coming off injury and hadn't played much in a year and a half but what's been going on since Jan 1 is garbage. This load management stuff is biting them in the ass.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    They confirmed Lowry is playing only tonight and sitting the next 2?
    No...someone above just cynically (not necessarily undeservedly) posted that that is what they expect to happen.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Kyle is good to go
    Of course lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X