No announcement yet.

Game 55: Raps @ 76ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weird that they are doing it against the magic. could have done it against us 3 weeks earlier

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      They would not have won one of those rings if Bosh didn't grab that board and passed it to Ray. He's a lock for the Hall in my opinion too.

I'm 50/50 on whether I'd want the Raps to retire his number. I could be convinced either way. I'd rather have Lowry get his up there first.. but that probably wouldn't happen.
      a guy who won 2 rings as a big piece absolutely deserves to have jersey retired. if we even retire him is the real question. I would be more open to it if we already had a jersey in the rafters. respect to Chris bosh but he shouldn't be the first jersey in the rafters. should be either Vince demar kyle or kawhi after he leads us to a ring
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Only 3 Raptors deserves to have their jersey retired. Vince, DeRozan and Lowry. Four if Kawhi re-signs.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
          Only 3 Raptors deserves to have their jersey retired. Vince, DeRozan and Lowry. Four if Kawhi re-signs.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            a guy who won 2 rings as a big piece absolutely deserves to have jersey retired. if we even retire him is the real question. I would be more open to it if we already had a jersey in the rafters. respect to Chris bosh but he shouldn't be the first jersey in the rafters. should be either Vince demar kyle or kawhi after he leads us to a ring
            Yeah that first jersey matters too. It sort of sets the bar. But I could still see us honouring Bosh. Lowry/DeMar still have plenty of years before they leave the game. Vince is a special case because of how he left us. How he left left a scar in many raptor's fans hearts.

I mean do the Spurs retire Kawhi's number now? Even though he helped them win a chip and got a FMVP?

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              Yeah that first jersey matters too. It sort of sets the bar. But I could still see us honouring Bosh. Lowry/DeMar still have plenty of years before they leave the game. Vince is a special case because of how he left us. How he left left a scar in many raptor's fans hearts.

I mean do the Spurs retire Kawhi's number now? Even though he helped them win a chip and got a FMVP?
              naah no way kawhi number get retired in SA. They have the benefit of having a storied franchise already with HOF players already in the ceiling. We dont have that luxury. If we did we would be hanging bosh's jersey. The first one is really gonna be important and that why i prefer it to be lowry or demar but its gonna be a long wait. I think vince may end up being the 1st retired but it would sting a little less to the old school die hard fans in Kloe or Demar were already up their.

Comment

If both Kyle and JV don't play this is a loss. Even if Kyle pushes to play and we still don't have JV it's a loss. We can't handle Philly without JV. We saw it the last time we played them
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Boucher will bully Embiid

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    Boucher will bully Embiid
                    I wonder how Joel would do if the Chuck Wagon was still around
                    A CatD9 couldn't back down Hayes.

Suppose Joel would just leak back to the perimeter and bomb away...
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

big cat is our best embid defender if JV doesn't play

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Hayes was like a 5'2 center tho
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Will always be known as the 3rd man in Miami. 10-15 years from now people will be asking " yo remember how good were the Heat?! With 'Bron & Wade and that tall skinny Centre"
                          The haters will say that. The guy is a future HOFer.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            OK can we not forget that he quit. He actually didn't try in games. At least Bosh tried 100% of the time he was on the court. I'm ok with VC in the rafters, but not the first jersey. First jersey goes to the guy who wins a championship.

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                              OK can we not forget that he quit. He actually didn't try in games. At least Bosh tried 100% of the time he was on the court. I'm ok with VC in the rafters, but not the first jersey. First jersey goes to the guy who wins a championship.
                              that's why I said either him or demar or kyle. I'd perfer if Vince wasn't the first either but we're gonna have to wait a long time if that's the case. I just believe the franchise will retire 15 before kyle or demar have a chance to retire. bosh can go up after 7 and 10 are up their

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                                The haters will say that. The guy is a future HOFer.
                                Yeah, I'm not a Bosh fan, but you cant hate on the fact he wanted to win. He found it be 3rd fiddle on a champion than top dog on a mediocre team and I respect that. If he stayed he would have been LaMarcus Aldridge
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X