Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Thank you for your service Moose. But I'm ready for JV to return
    Every Raptor player was on the positive side of the plus / minus ledger except for Moose - who was -14

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      That was a bad trade. Butler clearly doesn't fit.
      Yeah. Philly definitely misses the shooters they gave up

Comment

• How about Nate McMillan, he has a 3 game winning streak going on despite losing his best player.

A very underrated coach

COY without a doubt for me

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          How about Nate McMillan, he has a 3 game winning streak going on despite losing his best player.

A very underrated coach

COY without a doubt for me
          He is there for sure...
          Kenny Atkinson has done a good job in Brooklyn this year...
          Coach Bud Light in Milwaukee
          Mike Malone in Denver
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            Every Raptor player was on the positive side of the plus / minus ledger except for Moose - who was -14
            to be fair to moose he a 3rd strings and going against one of the best Christmas in the league. but ya get back soon JV!!!
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
              Somehow this went un-noticed during the game until it was almost too late.

golden wrote: View Post
              You hate to single out one guy, but Monroe is singlehandedly choking away this game.

Comment

• That offensive leg-kick call was big for the Raps...fortunately it was a rookie shooter. WHEW.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                  That offensive leg-kick call was big for the Raps...fortunately it was a rookie shooter. WHEW.
                  It was a makeup call for the missed out-of-bounds turnover off Butler.

Comment

• Can’t fight the Fury

Comment

• Just finished the game. Great professional road win. One of our best games of 2019 and reminded me of the October Raptors. Shout out to fury's boy Ben "butterfinger" Simmons. He should invest in some of lebron's white chalk. And wake me up when he makes his first career shot outside of 6 feet. 3 things:

1. Man do we miss JV. They made 3 runs and they were all during the monroe minutes. Literslly every time monroe came I they got it to single digits and wed eventually stretch the lead back. Jv cant come back soon enough.

2. Horrible whistle. On both sides. They called this game so fucking tight and basically ruined a lot of the first few quarters for my enjoyment.

3. Add philly to the list of arenas louder than the ACC these days.

Good job Raptors. Kyle looked happy and engaged. Keep the sharks at bay for another day.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• From 4:29 to end of game, Philly scores only 4 points. Raps pour in 7.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          That was a bad trade. Butler clearly doesn't fit.
                          I'm still waiting to see where he DOES fit in..hes starting to turn into one of those great Individual talents that cant take charge of a team like Carmelo or McGrady

Comment

• Ibaka is still criminally underrated by us. Give him 7 straight double doubles nobodys done that since Bosh. With JV out this long wed be FUCKED without serges play

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Ibaka is still criminally underrated by us. Give him 7 straight double doubles nobodys done that since Bosh. With JV out this long wed be FUCKED without serges play
                              Yeah, Lowry can score zero points and people will still say he dominated the game. Ibaka is having a career year and posters are calling him dog-poop. Serge and Pascal have been the most consistent Raps this year.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Ibaka is still criminally underrated by us. Give him 7 straight double doubles nobodys done that since Bosh. With JV out this long wed be FUCKED without serges play
                                Played great, stayed away from 3 ball tonight - just 1...miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X