X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Poor Serge got like 3 votes for all star from his mom, girlfriend and brother...and amidst all the hoopla for siakam, Ibaka has slightly better numbers across the board in less minutes
    I was voting for him... but I was also voting for Danny Green.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Ibaka is still criminally underrated by us. Give him 7 straight double doubles nobodys done that since Bosh. With JV out this long wed be FUCKED without serges play
    You bet. Quietly second highest scorer on the team now, and also 3rd best 2pt FG% in the league (#1 in the league from the right elbow). Rim protection also has been there, and even rebounding and screens have improved.

Btw, this was a statement win on national TV against a very good East team that is typically very hard to beat on their home court. It's funny, that doesn't get pointed out much, unless we had lost it, in which case all that all of a sudden would become very significant.

Well rounded game from and starters and bench, game looked fluid too. Hope they can keep the momentum going towards the ASG break.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Yeah, Lowry can score zero points and people will still say he dominated the game. Ibaka is having a career year and posters are calling him dog-poop. Serge and Pascal have been the most consistent Raps this year.
    Poor Serge got like 3 votes for all star from his mom, girlfriend and brother...and amidst all the hoopla for siakam, Ibaka has slightly better numbers across the board in less minutes

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Ibaka is still criminally underrated by us. Give him 7 straight double doubles nobodys done that since Bosh. With JV out this long wed be FUCKED without serges play
    Played great, stayed away from 3 ball tonight - just 1...miss.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Yeah, Lowry can score zero points and people will still say he dominated the game. Ibaka is having a career year and posters are calling him dog-poop. Serge and Pascal have been the most consistent Raps this year.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    That was a bad trade. Butler clearly doesn't fit.
    I'm still waiting to see where he DOES fit in..hes starting to turn into one of those great Individual talents that cant take charge of a team like Carmelo or McGrady

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    From 4:29 to end of game, Philly scores only 4 points. Raps pour in 7.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Just finished the game. Great professional road win. One of our best games of 2019 and reminded me of the October Raptors. Shout out to fury's boy Ben "butterfinger" Simmons. He should invest in some of lebron's white chalk. And wake me up when he makes his first career shot outside of 6 feet. 3 things:

1. Man do we miss JV. They made 3 runs and they were all during the monroe minutes. Literslly every time monroe came I they got it to single digits and wed eventually stretch the lead back. Jv cant come back soon enough.

2. Horrible whistle. On both sides. They called this game so fucking tight and basically ruined a lot of the first few quarters for my enjoyment.

3. Add philly to the list of arenas louder than the ACC these days.

Good job Raptors. Kyle looked happy and engaged. Keep the sharks at bay for another day.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Can’t fight the Fury

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    That offensive leg-kick call was big for the Raps...fortunately it was a rookie shooter. WHEW.
    It was a makeup call for the missed out-of-bounds turnover off Butler.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    That offensive leg-kick call was big for the Raps...fortunately it was a rookie shooter. WHEW.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    Every Raptor player was on the positive side of the plus / minus ledger except for Moose - who was -14
    Somehow this went un-noticed during the game until it was almost too late.

You hate to single out one guy, but Monroe is singlehandedly choking away this game.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    Every Raptor player was on the positive side of the plus / minus ledger except for Moose - who was -14
    to be fair to moose he a 3rd strings and going against one of the best Christmas in the league. but ya get back soon JV!!!

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    How about Nate McMillan, he has a 3 game winning streak going on despite losing his best player.

A very underrated coach

COY without a doubt for me
    He is there for sure...
    Kenny Atkinson has done a good job in Brooklyn this year...
    Coach Bud Light in Milwaukee
    Mike Malone in Denver

Leave a comment:

Working...
X