Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 56: Raps @ Hawks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • G__Deane wrote: View Post
    I think I'd take a look at Jeremy Lin in a buyout situation
    need a decent point guard to offset some lowry minutes before playoffs.

    Comment


    • OG trying to do too much
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

      Comment


      • Raps are gonna foul down to 3 players....

        Comment


        • KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Vince is better than all our bench wings lol
          Thought you said less than 8 hours ago Raptors are the best in the East

          Comment


          • Jv traded and were being slaughtered by Atlanta

            Dark day
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • Hawks are shooting 75% from 3. lol

              We've had some really ugly 3s.

              Comment


              • kawhi relaxing on the bench likeee yaas getting paid to resssttt

                Comment


                • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  Thought you said less than 8 hours ago Raptors are the best in the East
                  What's that gotta do with Vince and bench wings
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Vince is better than all our bench wings lol
                    6.5 points per game and a quitter .... no thanks

                    Comment


                    • Zainab wrote: View Post
                      kawhi relaxing on the bench likeee yaas getting paid to resssttt
                      Not true! He stubbed his toe! You know how those stubbed toes linger until may, June when the real games are
                      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                      Comment


                      • Zainab wrote: View Post
                        kawhi relaxing on the bench likeee yaas getting paid to resssttt
                        Lebron: Pretend you knee is hurt dawg. All part of my master plan!

                        Comment


                        • So Lowry can't even make layups anymore - still has not a scored a point in this game.
                          Mamba Mentality

                          Comment


                          • Why is this team never ready to play?
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                            Comment


                            • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              Why is this team never ready to play?
                              In their defense I’m usually ready for work about 30% of the time
                              OG is our king

                              Comment


                              • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Why is this team never ready to play?
                                Coaching.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X