X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    Automatic win night and Welcome Back JV night just went to hell lol
    Not saying they won't win but Memphis TN to Atlanta GA is only a 6 hour drive or a 4 minute flight ....
    Last edited by G__Deane; Thu Feb 7, 2019, 07:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    Raptors will start Lowry, VanVleet, Green, Siakam, Ibaka on

Leave a comment:

replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    Are Boucher and Loyd available? Are we gonna have just 8 guys today?

Answering my own question, it looks like Boucher's not available so we're just going to have 9 guys lol

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    would to take home court with a banged up kawhi or no home court with a 100% kawhi?
    So if Lowry and Green and Siakam etc..are not 100% they"re still going to play(those guys are not 100%). But if Kawhi barely gets hurt then he has to sit?

What happens if he gets hurt in the playoffs(but is still able to play)? would they sit him the next game too?

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Fury wrote: View Post
    Yes it matters. If the Raptors reach the ECF, you want to have home court advantage against the Bucks.
    would to take home court with a banged up kawhi or no home court with a 100% kawhi?

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Go Raps! JV is up to questionable from doubtful. Might be his return. Could also be short-staffed, depending on how trade deadline goes, and very few players seem 100% safe.
    First post of the thread aged well...

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Yes it matters. If the Raptors reach the ECF, you want to have home court advantage against the Bucks.
    Something tells me that ship has already sailed. We'll be lucky if Bucks lose 20 games, we've already lost 16 and the tiebreaker

Leave a comment:

replied
    Are Boucher and Loyd available? Are we gonna have just 8 guys today?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    lol who cares it's the Hawks doesn't even matter if we lose. I'd be okay with play the coaching staff and giving the players the night off. Phil handy and big cat would get some buckets. keep kawhi healthy for the playoffs

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    I love Kawhi but this whole thing is getting annoying. He barely gets hurt and he's out. He finished the game against the Sixers without a problem right?

Lowry on the other hand who has a bad back is still out there playing.

THe Raptor have like 9-10 bodies after the trade and now Kawhi is not even going to play. Smh.
    lol who cares it's the Hawks doesn't even matter if we lose. I'd be okay with play the coaching staff and giving the players the night off. Phil handy and big cat would get some buckets. keep kawhi healthy for the playoffs

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    I love Kawhi but this whole thing is getting annoying. He barely gets hurt and he's out. He finished the game against the Sixers without a problem right?

Lowry on the other hand who has a bad back is still out there playing.

THe Raptor have like 9-10 bodies after the trade and now Kawhi is not even going to play. Smh.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    kawhi out with sore knee. Lowry playing tho. our bench is gonna look hilarious on TV gonna be like 3 guys on there when the games being played
    Welcome to Atlanta where the playas (dont) play

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    kawhi out with sore knee. Lowry playing tho. our bench is gonna look hilarious on TV gonna be like 3 guys on there when the games being played

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    No kawhi tn. hahaha gonna be some BIG minutes for the rest of the players we have left.
    No lowry either!!! hahah we have like what 7 warm bodies now?
    Whut

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    No lowry either!!! hahah we have like what 7 warm bodies now?
    nvm lowrys still their. was a mistake by Blake

Leave a comment:

Working...
X