Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jonas Valanciunas appreciation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I wish him well. Still has a very solid career ahead of him.

    Comment


    • #32
      quote from morning shootaround a few hours ago:

      Valanciunas on trade deadline: "I've been in rumours so many times I don't even look at it. I just know one thing, we have a good team, we have a good future in front of us. I just want to go on the court and play ball and win games. I love Toronto and I want to stay here."

      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • #33




        Ok Dinwiddie is dope
        All man. All amazing.

        Comment


        • #34
          I'm all for players exercising rights, where you get to play and like isn't a right.

          Comment


          • #35
            diminished role under casey. stayed positive, revamped his game. came back out this season with a high efficiency 3 and had almost the same output under even less minutes. played off the bench in his prime year and never ever complained. if you want to talk about chemistry guys or locker room guys look no further. He will most definitely be missed. high efficiency specialist, class act human. im not in favour of this trade but ill leave it at the appreciation part..
            in masai we trust

            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

            Comment


            • #36
              Godspeed big fella :'(
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

              Comment


              • #37
                Wish him well and good health

                Comment


                • #38
                  Post your favorite JV moments....
                  Heres some of mine





                  Comment


                  • #39
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Retire his number now lol
                      JV never QUIT on this team

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                        “Good riddance”
                        This is all about the playoffs..pick and roll, cant play him, never liked his game, sure he had good games..regular season..playoffs not so..sits..4th quarter, raps cant take that risk, Gasol is all about the playoffs, game slows down, really good defender, doesn't get easy fouls, clutch grabs,refs respect him, gets away with a lot..JV complains,cries, waves his hands..like a buffon, way overrated...not gonna miss him..Demar, him and Casey..were the main reason why raps suck last year in the playoffs..Defensive liability, Masai gets it, good job..plus opens up roster spots for veteran players..lets go..
                        Wrong thread. Get this outta here.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          mostly i think the raps just wasted his talent and potential with hilariously inept coaching.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                            “Good riddance”
                            This is all about the playoffs..pick and roll, cant play him, never liked his game, sure he had good games..regular season..playoffs not so..sits..4th quarter, raps cant take that risk, Gasol is all about the playoffs, game slows down, really good defender, doesn't get easy fouls, clutch grabs,refs respect him, gets away with a lot..JV complains,cries, waves his hands..like a buffon, way overrated...not gonna miss him..Demar, him and Casey..were the main reason why raps suck last year in the playoffs..Defensive liability, Masai gets it, good job..plus opens up roster spots for veteran players..lets go..
                            Dude JV was the one guy who alwasy showed up in the playoffs? You don't have to like JV games but give him some respect for what he's done for the organization. Dude played his heart out had no ego, only cared about winning he's was an NBA role player should aspire to be

                            Comment


                            • #44




                              How could i forget these JV was never scared.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                bertarapsfan wrote: View Post




                                How could i forget these JV was never scared.
                                Ugh hell. JV had so much heart. It's what I'll miss the most
                                OG is our king

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X