• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

FUCK that SHIT!!!!!!
    Ha Ha Ha. FUCKING validation right THE FUCK there!!!!!!!!!!!

and NURSE IS A MORON.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post

Let's face it, you could not pay attention to what most of us are posting and not miss anything. There are only about 10 posters who consistently come with interesting takes, good questions and good responses. Most of the rest are just hot takes. You can pretty much ignore posts with consistent capitalizations, swearing and excess exclamation marks.
    FUCK that SHIT!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    Near triple double from Gasol today. Only took 4 shots. Led the team in +/- yet again with +22. Massive impact player. But yeah should've kept JV for his meaningless double doubles.
    what?

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    RandomGuy wrote: View Post

I guess I never paid attention to what he's posting until now... and feel that's a mistake.
    Let's face it, you could not pay attention to what most of us are posting and not miss anything. There are only about 10 posters who consistently come with interesting takes, good questions and good responses. Most of the rest are just hot takes. You can pretty much ignore posts with consistent capitalizations, swearing and excess exclamation marks.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post

When did Shaolins posts have to start having points?
    I guess I never paid attention to what he's posting until now... and feel that's a mistake.

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post

He is but we need him because of his position. Pascal is our only true PF unless we play Serge there a lot. Also when you let OG just do the simple things like play defence, shoot the open 3 and cut he's still pretty good. If we keep the rotation to 8 he'll be playing with a lot of starters which helps him. He doesn't get trapped into doing too much
    Yeah really a bummer he hasnt gotten into a rhythm all season. Hes never been afraid of the moment, so hopefully he can turn it on in the playoffs. Been a real rough year for him, hopefully a playoff run helps him out a bit.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

OG is still pretty unreliable, though.
    He is but we need him because of his position. Pascal is our only true PF unless we play Serge there a lot. Also when you let OG just do the simple things like play defence, shoot the open 3 and cut he's still pretty good. If we keep the rotation to 8 he'll be playing with a lot of starters which helps him. He doesn't get trapped into doing too much

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    RandomGuy wrote: View Post

Dumb as a plank, when did double-doubles become meaningless? What's the point of this post?
    When did Shaolins posts have to start having points?

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post

Thank you. Completely agree. If he does that we shouldn't have any issues in the first two rounds in my opinion.
    OG is still pretty unreliable, though.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    Near triple double from Gasol today. Only took 4 shots. Led the team in +/- yet again with +22. Massive impact player. But yeah should've kept JV for his meaningless double doubles.
    Dumb as a plank, when did double-doubles become meaningless? What's the point of this post?

Leave a comment:

• Shaolin Fantastic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Nurse has got to shorten the rotation in the playoffs.

2 of Kawhi, Siakam, Lowry, Gasol should be on the floor at all times.

Shorten to an 8 man rotation: Kyle, Green, Kawhi, Siakam, Gasol, Ibaka, OG, FVV. Nobody else should be playing.
    Thank you. Completely agree. If he does that we shouldn't have any issues in the first two rounds in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Shaolin Fantastic
    replied
    Nurse has got to shorten the rotation in the playoffs.

2 of Kawhi, Siakam, Lowry, Gasol should be on the floor at all times.

Shorten to an 8 man rotation: Kyle, Green, Kawhi, Siakam, Gasol, Ibaka, OG, FVV. Nobody else should be playing.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    If Lin or Norm see any significant minutes in the playoffs I'm gonna pull my hair out. Like they are both such huge negatives on the floor and it's been that way all season for Norm and the whole time Lin has been here. There is no more to look at. They don't perform, get over it and keep them on the bench. It's not like Nurse has to feel bad or something. He gave them ample opportunity and for the most part they've both been extremely trash

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post

lol yeah never underestimate the destructive power (to us) of a Lin/McCaw/Norm/OG/Moreland on the floor at the same time!
    (he actually rolled that against the Pistons for a sizeable stretch)
    And then wondered why we lost lmao

Leave a comment:

Working...
X