Everything Marc Gasol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post

HA ya sign the underrated Gobert after Donovan Mitchell's corona slander/Gobert self tanking w his corona antics hahahahah YES love it

Plus he speaks French! Good 4 our bilingual countryyyyyy

YOLO

Right right. Ya Pau disappeared it was weird haha. 2 more yrs ya that's the best case scenario I guess! And ya crazy how good Ibaka's got since coming to the Raps, who would've thought! When we got him I thought we were bringing in a readymade star, turns out we were actually bringing in some1 ready 2 be made into a star. YAHOO. YOLOOOO

Come on dreamer let's get Marc + Serge + an Antetokounmpo brother + idk Pau 4 like 1 million as a vet + TT

NEED TT

LEt's GO

HE's THE MISSING PIeCE PLZ

OH PLUS FREE AGENT AD

RAPS DYNASTY BETTER THAN THE WARRIORS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    I think you finally caught the COVID, get checked out

Comment

• We don't need Tristan Thompson. We need NeedTristanThompson. Never leave us.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I think you finally caught the COVID, get checked out
        KeonClark wrote: View Post
        We don't need Tristan Thompson. We need NeedTristanThompson. Never leave us.
        Aw, ur all 2 kind! Same 2 u KeonClark! Everything Demar Derozan belongs in Everything Raptors I said it hahahhahhahhaha

G__Deane Don't worry my fam already got covid tested! We thought we had it but apparently not. Anyhow YOLOOOO. If I had covid my posts would prbly shrink 2 only a few ALL CAPS sentences hahahaha :P

Comment

• NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post

Aw, ur all 2 kind! Same 2 u KeonClark! Everything Demar Derozan belongs in Everything Raptors I said it hahahhahhahhaha

G__Deane Don't worry my fam already got covid tested! We thought we had it but apparently not. Anyhow YOLOOOO. If I had covid my posts would prbly shrink 2 only a few ALL CAPS sentences hahahaha :P
          It's all good, RR needs some light in the darkness these days

Comment

• If you got Siakam and add Giannis, you're pretty much set. Just need to make sure you got some bench depth and roster balance, but given their ages and what they already accomplished, it would have dynasty written all over. A starting lineup of Fred +OG +Siakam + Giannis is already nightmarish defensively. You add an average centre (draftee or ring chaser vet) to run some pnr with Fred, and the offence is now also balanced and high octane with that kind of talent and athleticism on the wing.

Giannis odds are paradoxical to me. I feel the odds of him leaving the Bucks are extremely low BUT if he actually decided to leave, the odds of the Raptors being the team he goes to (vs other teams) are actually not bad at all. All-in-all, I also see it as a pipe dream, and we gotta broaden our look to other UFA's. Everyone is a big step down from Giannis but failing that, I think you look at Oladipo, or even a Steven Adams.

Fred + Oladipo + OG + Siakam + Serge
            or
            Fred + Norm + OG + Siakam + Adams

I think either of those teams coached by Nurse plus guys like TD off the bench would be be in the ECF conversation/contending for quite a few years.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

Fred + Oladipo + OG + Siakam + Serge
              or
              Fred + Norm + OG + Siakam + Adams

I think either of those teams coached by Nurse plus guys like TD off the bench would be be in the ECF conversation/contending for quite a few years.
              i would prefer fred + norm + OG + siakam + serge and whatever quality depth we could acquire not splurging on someone like oladipo. i would also hesitate to let go of serge. it's a lot easier to find a screen and dive man like adams than one who shoots threes.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Difference is, Kawhi came via trade. The real dreamy scenario is how little we paid for him.
                To me it’s all about results. We landed the biggest fish in the pond that off-season, it makes no difference to me how, unless we gave up the farm, which we didn’t. In this case, we unloaded DD, who is impossible to build a team around.... major win-win.

The bigger point is: if Masai thinks he can land Giannis, then I’m believing in pipe dreams.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

To me it’s all about results. We landed the biggest fish in the pond that off-season, it makes no difference to me how, unless we gave up the farm, which we didn’t. In this case, we unloaded DD, who is impossible to build a team around.... major win-win.

The bigger point is: if Masai thinks he can land Giannis, then I’m believing in pipe dreams.
                  Not saying Giannis will happen, but lets be honest, the Kawhi trade was also a pipe dream when discussions were going on.

Comment

• I'm positive on Giannis until the very second he chooses to stay/go elsewhere. Or Masai becomes a mere mortal ....

Comment

• WHAT A HERO!

BRING HIM BACK ON THE 1 yr KLOE 30 mill

COME ON NOW

#MG2020
                      #KAWHI2021

Comment

• I think he's done here. Time to move on from Marc or Serge and Masai work some magic to upgrade.
                        Don't ask me what that looks like :0)

Comment

• g__deane wrote: View Post
                          i think he's done here. Time to move on from marc or serge and masai work some magic to upgrade.
                          Don't ask me what that looks like :0)
                          :'((((((((((((((((

#tt2020
                          #ad2020
                          #bestbigmeninthenba
                          #serge+ad+tt=amazing
                          #bigball
                          #kawhi2021
                          #giannis2021
                          #kawhiiiiii202111

Comment

• The fourth of the championship core to go (all to LA, funny that), a great person and a defensive master. Received a lot of shit at times on here, but a fantastic Raptor even though he only played a little over 100 games for us. Like with Serge, nothing but love for the Beer Papi
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Wasn't back in day LA part of Contintent of Spain. Maybe Marc still drunk from raptors championship parade thinking LA is part of Spain, bc wasnt he suppose 2 go back home 2 Spain..LoL
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Everybody got what they wanted outta this relationship.
                                Thanks for the memories, Marc.
                                Peace bruv

​

​

Comment

Working...
                                X