Everything Marc Gasol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    What's scary about this isn't going to be the shot off the pop. It's going to be the pass that happens after the defense scrambles to recover. People are going to be getting dunked on hard by a cutting Kawhi or Siakam.
    I hope the Gasol/Siakam chemistry happens quick and rims get wrecked.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
      Love this though.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Lol just like people liked to defend JV's weakness in this stat when DeMar was here, it works the other way too. That stat is more about how well your perimeter guys apply pressure than it is what your big is doing. JV is not a good defensive player. I just won't allow it to continue to be spun any other way.
        Hey man I want you to be right. I'm a raptors fan first and as long as Gasol's here I'm rooting for him and the team
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

What's scary about this isn't going to be the shot off the pop. It's going to be the pass that happens after the defense scrambles to recover. People are going to be getting dunked on hard by a cutting Kawhi or Siakam.
          Can’t you just picture Gasol at the high post passing it to Siakam who’s cutting backdoor towards the basket who kicks it to Danny green in the far corner for an open 3.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
            Yeah he has that crafty veteran and cool demeanor that really helps when the games are tight and the tension is high.
            His passing reminds me of C Web in his Days with the Kings. Absolutely smooth

Comment

• Raptor for life here too.

And even if he shits the bed I wont be constantly moaning about it every play of every game thread like a broken record.

Raptors!

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                Can’t you just picture Gasol at the high post passing it to Siakam who’s cutting backdoor towards the basket who kicks it to Danny green in the far corner for an open 3.
                I can see it. It's glorious!

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                  Raptor for life here too.

And even if he shits the bed I wont be constantly moaning about it every play of every game thread like a broken record.

Raptors!
                  thats the spirit!

Comment

• Lowry had 10 assist before we had 40 pts wow
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Serge is sleepwalking...seems like hes rattled about his role going forward with Gasol
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• wrong thread, Keon

Comment

• Lochson wrote: View Post
                          Remember when our blockbuster trade talks were about Hedo and Rudy Gay
                          LOL I mean ... to be fair, at the time, they were pretty big deals ...

Comment

• Time to boot the ol' 2K 19 and see what I can do with this team ...

Comment

• It's funny that people feel the need to argue that JV was bad to be able to argue that Gasol improves the team.

JV was very good. He was a huge reason the team had the early success it had. It's not a coincidence the team has been scuffling since he went down. It's not a coincidence the starters looked wildly better with him than with Serge, even early in the year before the Serge starters really fell off.

All that said, if Gasol improves the team, as Ujiri clearly expects and I pray he's right, it's because Gasol is insanely good. I certainly have concerns, but I'm definitely willing to see how it goes before judging the deal too harshly. Gasol may indeed look far better with the Raptors' perimeter defence in front of him. Here's hoping. There was certainly a time when this would have been an obvious upgrade. If he returns to that form, this is the sort of win-now deal they should have been making. So let's see.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• We are all rooting for Gasol. Lets go! Show us why Masai was right.

Comment

Working...
                                X