Everything Marc Gasol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    How do we get this guy going? Starting him is a popular solution. I thought so as well. But Ibaka plays well with starters too (a players plays better with better players. who knew?)
    Trade him for JV and Wright?

Comment

• With this site becoming messed up, I got lost in the Nick Nurse thread and stumbled upon this prophetic post from last summer. lol. Who knew there was a Nostradoofus among us. June 2018:

KeonClark wrote: View Post

JV is gonna become Marc Gasol

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        With this site becoming messed up, I got lost in the Nick Nurse thread and stumbled upon this prophetic post from last summer. lol. Who knew there was a Nostradoofus among us. June 2018:
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          How do we get this guy going? Starting him is a popular solution. I thought so as well. But Ibaka plays well with starters too (a players plays better with better players. who knew?)
          I'd like to see them try starting Gasol, sub Lowry out early, and then bring Lowry and Ibaka on together, so that Ibaka's bench minutes are always played with Lowry, and Lin's minutes are mostly hidden playing with the starters.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Trade him for JV and Wright?
            You would have to add a future first rounder for them to accept.

Comment

I have a feeling Nurse will be tinkering right up until the last minute of the last game of the NBA finals.
              NBA finals LOL

Comment

• maybe give him more time to gel, but i just have this feeling that this was a bad trade...JV is just killing it right now and the raps were pretty dominant when he was in the lineup

Comment

• JV doesn't space the floor and never gets the ball. Hes a pylon on our team. I really don't think hes useful come playoff time (albeit he had success against bigs in the playoffs). But against the Warriors, hes unplayable.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                    JV doesn't space the floor and never gets the ball. Hes a pylon on our team. I really don't think hes useful come playoff time (albeit he had success against bigs in the playoffs). But against the Warriors, hes unplayable.
                    not if they play cousins which they will.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• i am sure people will call me biased but this trade is looking completely awful thus far.

Comment

• It's all Draymond f*cking Green's fault. I knew JV was gonna blow up. Welp.

Comment

It's all Draymond f*cking Green's fault. I knew JV was gonna blow up. Welp.
                          Everyone knew. He is playing on a losing team where he is getting the opportunity to play more and get the ball more.

Comment

• Happy for JV, he's got the shot he's deserved.
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• They should focus more on Gasol's scoring imo, there's been too much focus on his passing. Have some plays for him, postup, pop to the 3pt line, midrange etc.. He needs to develop the gravity he had in Memphis. If that happens, then his passing will become more impactful as opposing defences divert more of their attention to his shot.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                                They should focus more on Gasol's scoring imo, there's been too much focus on his passing. Have some plays for him, postup, pop to the 3pt line, midrange etc.. He needs to develop the gravity he had in Memphis. If that happens, then his passing will become more impactful as opposing defences divert more of their attention to his shot.
                                I agree. His 3 point shooting is way down. He is averaging 1 3 point shot a game for us, averaged 4 in Memphis. Some pick and pops, post ups, would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X