Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

buy out market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Not bought out.
    Yet. But with Lin now that seems a little redundant.

Comment

• Our Asian fanbase about to show up!

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

A good backup that can provide a different look.

Comment

• Woot

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Our Asian fanbase about to show up!
            you know it
            Out for Load Management

Comment

• Way better option than Mack or Teodosic. Nice get.

Comment

• I REALLY like this pick up. Good back up role for him and he can see minutes here as well.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  Robyn Lopez or Marcin Gortat - 3rd big, savvy and reliable when one of the bigs goes down

Markieff Moris - back up PF (risk due to history but heard hes a good friend of Kyle), has a decent stroke from outside who can stretch the floor. He can be the bad guy for a contender.

Omri Casspi - another scorer (36% career beyond 22 ft)

Wayne Ellington - dead eye shooter, Raptors are desperate to have one

Courtney Lee - another scorer and had played with Marc in the past

Jeremy Lin or Ben Mclemore - both can play the PG or SG position
                  Lin and Mclemore
                  I think Morris is the next one

We are set

Comment

• Is there any talk of Randolph being bought out? Bring back Gasol and Randolph duo. He could be a nice big off the bench

Comment

• Toronto's Chinese New Years present.

Comment

• I think I’d like Lopez or Gortat.. Siakam and Bouch can always fill in some small 5... we need another giant for insurance.

Comment

• I'd rather go with Markieff. I don't trust OG this year, and would prefer a better PF to come off the bench for Siakam.

We could use a 3rd center.. but Kief and/or Siakam could play small ball 5 too.

Comment

• 2 more spots open? they need a big and another shooter.
                            Make RR great again!!

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              Lin and Mclemore
                              I think Morris is the next one

We are set
                              McLemore is a Raptor now as well?
                              Make RR great again!!

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                McLemore is a Raptor now as well?
                                10 day contract. If he plays well I guess he gets signed for the season.
                                Kawhi Leonard is a Toronto Raptor

Comment

Working...
                                X