Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

buy out market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I have been hoping for Lin for at least a month. Really happy with the acquisition. He can run Pick and Roll/Pop with Serge against backups all day.

    Let OG and Norm stand in the corners ready to shoot.

    Comment


    • I like the idea of ZBo or Gortat as the third center. Get some more grit and toughness. They don't have to do much, but grab some boards and set some hard screens.

      Comment


      • I really like this signing.Lin still has good value and a good fit here. Maybe not Fred's ceiling but more consistent?
        And height!

        PS

        Asian influence or not, he was born in California I believe!

        Comment


        • Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
          I like the idea of ZBo or Gortat as the third center. Get some more grit and toughness. They don't have to do much, but grab some boards and set some hard screens.
          But others were telling me we already had grit and toughness hidden on the roster somewhere lol

          Comment


          • G__Deane wrote: View Post
            I really like this signing.Lin still has good value and a good fit here. Maybe not Fred's ceiling but more consistent?
            And height!

            PS

            Asian influence or not, he was born in California I believe!
            Fred's ceiling? Pretty sure we saw peak FVV last year. We'll probably never see that again since the league figured him out, i.e., cut off passing lanes and make him try to score at the rim as the ball handler.

            Comment


            • The Great One wrote: View Post
              McLemore is a Raptor now as well?
              Naw it sounds like that deal fell through from what Josh Lewenberg is saying
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

              Comment



              • Comment


                • planetmars wrote: View Post

                  Meh. Rather have Lin.

                  Comment


                  • For the last buyout spot, I would go for Kaminsky (Only 25 years old).

                    He showed promise early in his career but fell out of a rotation spot in his team scheme this year. This is very similar to Farid in Denver where he barley played, got waived and was picked by Houston and now looks like a buyout steal.

                    Also who is better to show Kaminsky the ropes of how to be a better strech 4 or 5 than Gasol?!

                    Comment


                    • Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      For the last buyout spot, I would go for Kaminsky (Only 25 years old).

                      He showed promise early in his career but fell out of a rotation spot in his team scheme this year. This is very similar to Farid in Denver where he barley played, got waived and was picked by Houston and now looks like a buyout steal.

                      Also who is better to show Kaminsky the ropes of how to be a better strech 4 or 5 than Gasol?!
                      We need a big. We only have one true big(Gasol). If we play the Sixers in the playoffs, and Gasol gets into foul trouble, who do we put on Embiid?

                      Comment


                      • The Great One wrote: View Post
                        We need a big. We only have one true big(Gasol). If we play the Sixers in the playoffs, and Gasol gets into foul trouble, who do we put on Embiid?
                        Yep. The NBA hype train is all over the Sixers now. Embiid will get the calls.

                        Comment


                        • The Great One wrote: View Post
                          We need a big. We only have one true big(Gasol). If we play the Sixers in the playoffs, and Gasol gets into foul trouble, who do we put on Embiid?
                          Kaminsky is 7ft tall and weighs 240 lbs.

                          Comment


                          • Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            Kaminsky is 7ft tall and weighs 240 lbs.
                            He's a big who plays small. Embiid would eat him alive.

                            Comment


                            • The Great One wrote: View Post
                              He's a big who plays small. Embiid would eat him alive.
                              Embiid eats most centre's alive.

                              Comment


                              • golden wrote: View Post
                                Fred's ceiling? Pretty sure we saw peak FVV last year. We'll probably never see that again since the league figured him out, i.e., cut off passing lanes and make him try to score at the rim as the ball handler.
                                I was thinking of that terrific offensive outbreak that FVV delievered a few games ago, saying Lin may not have his single game ceiling any more but would deliever a more consistent offense.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X