X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    With guys like Gasol, Danny and Kyle, I wouldn't worry too much about any locker room issues, Washington is a shit show anyway. Plus if Morris comes here, it will be of his own free will, meaning he wants to be here.
    I can see it a week later, Markief would be like "WTF is this free flow offence shit!! I ain't getting my touches!!I need a new contract Nurse Dawg! Imma slap you if I don't get my numbers up!!"

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post
    Locker room shit disturber potential that might lower our chances to re-sign Kawhi, while also not bringing that much talent and not moving the needle at all. I'd pass.
    With guys like Gasol, Danny and Kyle, I wouldn't worry too much about any locker room issues, Washington is a shit show anyway. Plus if Morris comes here, it will be of his own free will, meaning he wants to be here.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    keep kefiee away from the team

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Mixed feelings on this one....should be interesting to see how the republic feels about it if if comes to pass.....or if it doesn't.
    Locker room shit disturber potential that might lower our chances to re-sign Kawhi, while also not bringing that much talent and not moving the needle at all. I'd pass.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Mixed feelings on this one....should be interesting to see how the republic feels about it if if comes to pass.....or if it doesn't.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    We get a crazy guy and we good to go

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• c-troop
    replied
    I wonder if Masai could sell Markieff Morris and Robin Lopez on the opportunities to knock their brothers out of the playoffs and get finals appearance

Leave a comment:

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    In all fairness Lin has ways to go before he comes close to the legend of Pops.

Btw didn't realize that Pops is today the general manager of a G league team.
    They could retire Pops' 44 and I would defend it forever,

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

He's a guy I'd like to target. Need another big. Not a C but with Boucher now locked up I would be more comfortable getting another PF that can move OG down the pecking order (love ya OG, but we need someone a tad more consistent in the playoffs).
    Ugh, not Morris. I can convince myself to cheer for a team of mercenaries but not if there are too many assholes. Morris is like adding three or four of them.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

He's a guy I'd like to target. Need another big. Not a C but with Boucher now locked up I would be more comfortable getting another PF that can move OG down the pecking order (love ya OG, but we need someone a tad more consistent in the playoffs).
    I'd rather not put my trust in agent Rich Paul these days.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• charlesnba23
    replied
    <<<------------

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Not a big Linton Johnson fan, eh Blake?

Btw didn't realize that Pops is today the general manager of a G league team.
    Last edited by Hotshot; Mon Feb 11, 2019, 06:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Not a big Linton Johnson fan, eh Blake?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X