X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    JLin is seeking a buy out if he can find a suitor. Sign me up.
    Lin said he wants to be a starter.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
    we gave up two 2nd round picks to get rid of richardson and monroe, only to sign ben mclemore and malcolm miller....

really...!?!?!?
    By trading them we dropped almost 4 mill in salary, giving us room under the tax to make some moves here.

Leave a comment:

• magoon
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    I'd love to see Lin on the Raptors, but word is he wants either a starting or sixth man sort of role and he isn't getting that here. I suspect Philly will make a play for him.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Won't have to worry about Lorenzo Brown coming back this year. He's signed to play in China.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    It has been repeated many on this board that Kieff Morris has some baggage that goes with him but I think he is a perfect fit for the Raptors.

So OG can slide back to his natural position. I noticed that he struggles playing the four, having to guard bigger guys than him, he is exerting much effort defensively with the pounding he is getting thus causing his offense to dip.

Kieff have some rough edges but he is a player that can be a good addition to a team with seasoned vets like Danny/ Marc/Serge and Kawhi. Including the factor that he is a good friend of Kyle.
    Kieff would be a great get... just injured right now. Looking at the nba.com report:
    https://www.nba.com/wizards/markieff...-update-1-3-19

After consultation between Dr. Dossett and Wizards Director of Medical Services and Orthopedist Dr. Wiemi Douoguih, Morris has been diagnosed with transient cervical neuropraxia. He will be limited to non-contact basketball activities for the next six weeks, after which he is expected to be cleared to return to full basketball activities.
    That report came out on Jan 3rd. So 6 weeks would be Feb 14th. So I bet teams will be calling him as soon as he's able to play.

Raps should grab him now IMO.

Although issues with a spine seem really dangerous. So I could also see why teams my be cautious with this one.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    It has been repeated many on this board that Kieff Morris has some baggage that goes with him but I think he is a perfect fit for the Raptors.

So OG can slide back to his natural position. I noticed that he struggles playing the four, having to guard bigger guys than him, he is exerting much effort defensively with the pounding he is getting thus causing his offense to dip.

Kieff have some rough edges but he is a player that can be a good addition to a team with seasoned vets like Danny/ Marc/Serge and Kawhi. Including the factor that he is a good friend of Kyle.

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    For sure but in L.A they are taking him to the patio ...
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    Thunder fans say he’s been away from the team for two months now because of personal issues. He gave back his salary he was owed too. Poor guy must really have something going on.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

This dude can shoot
    I read he's taking time off because of a personal matter.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    And he's spanish.. Coincidence? i think not

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

This dude can shoot

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied
    we gave up two 2nd round picks to get rid of richardson and monroe, only to sign ben mclemore and malcolm miller....

really...!?!?!?

Leave a comment:

• c-troop
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    All the playoff games are national in both countries
    True and this season we will have the entire Grizzlies' and Spurs' fanbases watching all of our games.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    just sign staskus to a full contract so we can get these 10 day guys finalized. nick works for tsn in post season anyways. we can move him to the booth once we get our real buy out options. get 3 birds stoned at once for MLSE

Leave a comment:

Working...
X