• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I suspect it will be 4 games. Ingram got 4 for this:

Ibaka was just as bad IMO.
    See, I see 2 important distinctions.

Ingram threw a haymaker sucker punch into 2 other guys tussling that he wasn't even involved in. That's dangerous and dirty. Ibaka, while super aggressive and instigating, did not throw the first punch. Chriss did.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

See, I see 2 important distinctions.

Ingram threw a haymaker sucker punch into 2 other guys tussling that he wasn't even involved in. That's dangerous and dirty. Ibaka, while super aggressive and instigating, did not throw the first punch. Chriss did.
      Chriss said something to him, and Ibaka shoved him. He started it:

Comment

Multiple game? What is your thoughts? I think he gets 2, 3 at the absolute max.
        I'd think 3 is the minimum. Not only did he instigate, but he's got a history of this stuff now. 3-5, I'd expect.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Chriss said something to him, and Ibaka shoved him. He started it:

Yes I know. Chriss started the talk, Ibaka started the physicality, chriss started the punch throwing (and missing cause nba)

Comment

Yes I know. Chriss started the talk, Ibaka started the physicality, chriss started the punch throwing (and missing cause nba)
            It was a run-of-the-mill NBA fight......

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

It was a run-of-the-mill NBA fight......

Yes and no. The run of the mill fight is actually "hold me back while I pose and point....ooohhh boy you don't wanna try me"

Give Ibaka credit with one thing, he's not the hold me back type. Swing first ask questions later.

Comment

• well a fight is an automatic 1. Ibaka started the altercation so he will get more then Chris that bumps it up to 2. now you have to take in Ibaka past which will likely add another game to make it 3. if the nba wants to really send a message it will be 4. in grams got 4 cause he sparked the whole things pushing harden. he then ran in and threw a suckered punch when 2 other dudes were fighting. best case scenario I think is 3 games for Ibaka.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Yes and no. The run of the mill fight is actually "hold me back while I pose and point....ooohhh boy you don't wanna try me"

Give Ibaka credit with one thing, he's not the hold me back type. Swing first ask questions later.
                  Serge puts his hands up real quick in this one. lol. Can't blame him either.

Comment

• So is there anyone else other than Gortat?? Zach Randolph? Who'm I missing?

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      So is there anyone else other than Gortat?? Zach Randolph? Who'm I missing?
                      Brandan Wright, Tarik Black, Jason Thompson,....

Comment

• goldblum wrote: View Post
                        so is there anyone else other than gortat?? Zach randolph? Who'm i missing?
                        bebe!

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Brandan Wright, Tarik Black, Jason Thompson,....
                          Jamaal magloire, Rafael araujo, my tall uncle steve...

Comment

• Gortat 35 years old... he'd make Gasol look like a spring-chicken...

Comment

Jamaal magloire, Rafael araujo, my tall uncle steve...
                              Hows steves outside shot?

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Hows steves outside shot?
                                Hes deadly at lawn darts after a couple molson canadians

Comment

Working...
                                X