• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Shelvin Mack seems like a possible get.
    Yeah and he's probably got some chemistry with Marc. I'm not the biggest fan but we need warm bodies.

Leave a comment:

• hoodlum
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    I know Moose wasn't good but it'll be interesting to see whether or not that sunk 2nd round pick actually leads to us having anyone more reliable.
    You would think a commitment was already in place before Moose was traded. Otherwise it doesn't make any sense.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    I know Moose wasn't good but it'll be interesting to see whether or not that sunk 2nd round pick actually leads to us having anyone more reliable.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    I doubt it's what we're looking for (long & wiry, veteran, shooters), but Henry Ellenson got waived by the Pistons.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Shelvin Mack seems like a possible get.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Lin is not buyout candidate. ATL is keeping him, he played 49 games this season, close to 20min per game. He's a rotation player with the Hawks and I think if they wanted to move him it would've been on a trade.

Best combo now would be Teodosic, Gortat, Troy Daniels and one of Boucher/Miller.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    "Guards Milos Teodosic, Shelvin Mack, Ben McLemore, Nik Stauskas, and Wade Baldwin are also likely to all be bought out, " By Haley O'Shaughnessy, The Ringer Feb 8, 2019, 2:01pm EST

How about Mack?
    Last edited by Zak24gege; Fri Feb 8, 2019, 04:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Wish VC and Lin were available. They'd be my 1 and 2 choice.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Could we pry JR Smith from the Cavs? Not sure they want to buy him out though but he's that irrational confidence guy that's had big playoff moments (both good and bad lol). With Gasol/Kawhi around not sure he'd be that much of a fuck up in the locker room.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    With Ellington out.. how about Sauce?

Only 34.4% from 3 this year, but shot 40% last year.

44.8% on wide open 3's.. and he'll get plenty of those opportunities on Toronto.

Bring him home?
    Might want to take a look at Saucy numbers .673 minutes this year, 99.3 ORTG, 112.3 DRTG - he managed to crater both Portland's O and D. There's gotta be at least a few better players in the G league.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Any RR guys applying for one of the roster spots?

Raptors needing live bodies who can shoot above 38%, or rebound or set up some of the simple plays of Nurse
    Alright everyone put there stats up for bobby who i'm sure is reading this board.
    Im 6'6 200 lbs i can defend the wing and give 6 hard fouls, haven't played any competitive basketball in 6 years. My biggest accomplishment was throwing down an in game alley opp. I once had a shot from the corner 3 to win a game and missed it. Im basically the Albertan Bruno. What do you think Bobby?

Leave a comment:

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    I'm good for a 10 day, I'll need about 11 games for load management tho

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Raptors needing live bodies who can shoot above 38%, or rebound or set up some of the simple plays of Nurse
    I can shoot 38% from the free throw line. *dusts off shoulder*

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Sign Randolph and Melo.

I want this and don't equally

Leave a comment:

Working...
X