Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

buy out market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • planetmars wrote: View Post
      Career G Leaguer...must be something up with Gortat cause this is a strange one
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • wasnt't moreland on the preseason roster? if hes the guy a remember he was alright. Good insurance big id still play boucher over him for the time being though
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

        Comment


        • KeonClark wrote: View Post

          Career G Leaguer...must be something up with Gortat cause this is a strange one
          I think he was on the preseason roster? if so maybe his familiarity with the playbook played into this. could be a place holder to till serge suspension is over and then grab the guy were gonna go into the playoffs with
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

          Comment


          • KeonClark wrote: View Post

            Career G Leaguer...must be something up with Gortat cause this is a strange one
            He played for the Raptors in pre-season last year.. just remembered. So they already know about him. He's not really had a career in the NBA. Played for 3 teams, but really only played for the Pistons in 16-17. Hasn't really been in the G-league either.. last stop was in 16-17 as well.


            Comment


            • KeonClark wrote: View Post

              Career G Leaguer...must be something up with Gortat cause this is a strange one
              Gortat is waiting on Golden State. I liked Moreland in preseason. Tough, gritty..., plays with energy and..... rebounds.

              Comment


              • golden wrote: View Post

                Gortat is waiting on Golden State. I liked Moreland in preseason. Tough, gritty..., plays with energy and..... rebounds.
                Have you read that or are you speculating? They don't really need him. They already have Cousins. They picked up Bogut who was just putting up big numbers internationally and then they've got another center in Damian Jones who's actually averaging 17min/game this year. ... Maybe the Bucks? Not entirely sure whether their roster is full.

                Either way. I'm happy with Moreland for the time being. Just needed some big body to put out there against larger centers, especially with Ibaka out. Good to give Eric a test and see how he does. I liked him well enough when he played for us in the preseason. Not spectacular, but serviceable. And youth is a plus... to spell off the tired old guys we got when needs be.

                Comment


                • I thought Bogut is signing with Warriors?
                  All man. All amazing.

                  Comment


                  • I like the Moreland signing. He was good in pre-season, and a tryout is what they were looking for right now, not a rest of season deal. This will bridge the Ibaka suspension, letting Moreland get some run (so an actual chance to try out). And then they can get another 14 cheap days before they start worrying about locking up a guy for the rest of the season. And after this tryout they'll have a better idea if a guy like Moreland is the way to go, or if they want to chase a Gortat (I'd hope not, personally).
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

                    Comment


                    • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

                      Have you read that or are you speculating? They don't really need him. They already have Cousins. They picked up Bogut who was just putting up big numbers internationally and then they've got another center in Damian Jones who's actually averaging 17min/game this year. ... Maybe the Bucks? Not entirely sure whether their roster is full.

                      Either way. I'm happy with Moreland for the time being. Just needed some big body to put out there against larger centers, especially with Ibaka out. Good to give Eric a test and see how he does. I liked him well enough when he played for us in the preseason. Not spectacular, but serviceable. And youth is a plus... to spell off the tired old guys we got when needs be.
                      https://warriorswire.usatoday.com/20...-golden-state/

                      Comment


                      • Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Wed Mar 13th, 2019, 11:08 PM.

                        Comment


                        • It's okay to be a ring chaser when you're on the wrong side of 30. But Warriors? Yeah, that's pretty lame.

                          Comment


                          • Raps let Mooreland 10 day expire. I thought he might stick cause of his knowledge of the playbook and i like the energy he played with. I think that we still need a insurance big as we are pretty deep at the wing and guard spot. I combo 4-5 would be the ideal type of player IMO.
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                            Comment


                            • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              Raps let Mooreland 10 day expire. I thought he might stick cause of his knowledge of the playbook and i like the energy he played with. I think that we still need a insurance big as we are pretty deep at the wing and guard spot. I combo 4-5 would be the ideal type of player IMO.
                              We'll have to add another player to the roster after the next 14 days -- at which point I suspect you'll get your wish. Until then they'll likely try to hold off to save money on the luxury tax.

                              Comment


                              • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

                                We'll have to add another player to the roster after the next 14 days -- at which point I suspect you'll get your wish. Until then they'll likely try to hold off to save money on the luxury tax.
                                think they bring mooreland back? I dunno how many bigs are out their beside gortat. montehunias just got picked up by SA and Lewenberg was saying we will probably convert Loyd right before playoffs for some guard insurance like we did with brown last year. I know be be has been released from his Spanish team. as fun as he was to have on the team I'd still take mooreland over him.
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X