No announcement yet.

buy out market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think there's a good chance it could be Moreland. I highly doubt it'll be Lloyd. With Lin and Norm... we're pretty deep at guard, while we have a clear and present need for depth at the 4/5. I had read something, can't remember where, maybe home page that suggested it wouldn't be lloyd... hadn't seen that from Lewenberg. They're gonna save money any way they can.. so I'd bet on one big only.

When you say released from the Spanish team, who are you referring to? Are any of those you've listed Spanish??

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      I think there's a good chance it could be Moreland. I highly doubt it'll be Lloyd. With Lin and Norm... we're pretty deep at guard, while we have a clear and present need for depth at the 4/5. I had read something, can't remember where, maybe home page that suggested it wouldn't be lloyd... hadn't seen that from Lewenberg. They're gonna save money any way they can.. so I'd bet on one big only.

When you say released from the Spanish team, who are you referring to? Are any of those you've listed Spanish??
      Talking bout BEBE. He was playing in spain this year but dont think he was getting any minutes. I was just reading an article about how he was depressed and had a drinking problem. something we kinda heard whispers about in Toronto. He said he was 3 months sober now and want to get back to playing in the NBA. But i think right now mooreland would be better then him.
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Talking bout BEBE. He was playing in spain this year but dont think he was getting any minutes. I was just reading an article about how he was depressed and had a drinking problem. something we kinda heard whispers about in Toronto. He said he was 3 months sober now and want to get back to playing in the NBA. But i think right now mooreland would be better then him.

I love Bebe and wish him well but...

Bebe, if you're watching... nothing but love.

Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Sat Mar 23, 2019, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Sounds like their no big $ implications to converting loyd beffore playoffs. would just look to convert him as insurance and still add another guy

Comment

• http://www.espn.in/nba/story/_/id/26...tle-depression

And heres the BEBE article. Hope he can get it together i thought he would thrive playing in spain. He won DPOY in spain when he was like 18. Weird he couldnt get minutes. Hope he can make a comeback even if he can get in the G league and try to get picked up like Bruno was able to do this year.

Comment

http://www.espn.in/nba/story/_/id/26...tle-depression

And heres the BEBE article. Hope he can get it together i thought he would thrive playing in spain. He won DPOY in spain when he was like 18. Weird he couldnt get minutes. Hope he can make a comeback even if he can get in the G league and try to get picked up like Bruno was able to do this year.
                Thanks for posting. Sports can be so competitive and when it doesn't go exactly as you want, as it so rarely does, it can be tough on the soul. Bebe always showed such a great spirit. Bet he's an awesome dude. Hope he can find some further success and more importantly, some peace of mind.

Comment

• Celtics signed Greg Monroe...

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Celtics signed Greg Monroe...
                    Yea they're fucked. They don't wanna win lol. Monroe is just so terrible
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I think what they do is bring back both Meeks and Moreland. One after 14 days, the other last day of the season. That way they keep Loyd locked into his two-way deal for next season, and bring both big depth and shooting depth back into the fold, while saving as much money as possible and also using guys who already had a stretch to get familiar with the playbook, meaning the late additions would be less difficult to integrate.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Jodies back for the champonship run. One of the greatest if the not the greatest jodie to play the game

Comment

• My top 3 Jodies
                          1. Jodie Foster
                          2. Jodie Meeks
                          3. This nice old lady i know named Jodie

Comment

My top 3 Jodies
                            1. Jodie Foster
                            2. Jodie Meeks
                            3. This nice old lady i know named Jodie
                            Top 3 Meeks
                            1. Meek mill
                            2. Jodie Meeks
                            3. This meek old lady I know..named Jodie
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Rather Meeks than Moreland.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Rather Meeks than Moreland.
                                we still need an insurance big tho

Comment

Working...
                                X