Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    All the playoff games are national in both countries
    I'm not sure the world is still there after I close my eyes, good luck convincing me a clippers playoff game even exists if they aren't playing the Raps in the Finals.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
      I'm not sure the world is still there after I close my eyes, good luck convincing me a clippers playoff game even exists if they aren't playing the Raps in the Finals.
      Kawhi on the Clippers would be as forgetful as Elton Brand was on the Clippers.

Kawhi would be as big or bigger than Vince was on the Raps.

Comment

• just sign staskus to a full contract so we can get these 10 day guys finalized. nick works for tsn in post season anyways. we can move him to the booth once we get our real buy out options. get 3 birds stoned at once for MLSE
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          All the playoff games are national in both countries
          True and this season we will have the entire Grizzlies' and Spurs' fanbases watching all of our games.

Comment

• we gave up two 2nd round picks to get rid of richardson and monroe, only to sign ben mclemore and malcolm miller....

really...!?!?!?

Comment

• This dude can shoot

Comment

• And he's spanish.. Coincidence? i think not

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

This dude can shoot
                  I read he's taking time off because of a personal matter.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Thunder fans say he’s been away from the team for two months now because of personal issues. He gave back his salary he was owed too. Poor guy must really have something going on.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      For sure but in L.A they are taking him to the patio ...
                      Lol

Comment

• It has been repeated many on this board that Kieff Morris has some baggage that goes with him but I think he is a perfect fit for the Raptors.

So OG can slide back to his natural position. I noticed that he struggles playing the four, having to guard bigger guys than him, he is exerting much effort defensively with the pounding he is getting thus causing his offense to dip.

Kieff have some rough edges but he is a player that can be a good addition to a team with seasoned vets like Danny/ Marc/Serge and Kawhi. Including the factor that he is a good friend of Kyle.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                          It has been repeated many on this board that Kieff Morris has some baggage that goes with him but I think he is a perfect fit for the Raptors.

So OG can slide back to his natural position. I noticed that he struggles playing the four, having to guard bigger guys than him, he is exerting much effort defensively with the pounding he is getting thus causing his offense to dip.

Kieff have some rough edges but he is a player that can be a good addition to a team with seasoned vets like Danny/ Marc/Serge and Kawhi. Including the factor that he is a good friend of Kyle.
                          Kieff would be a great get... just injured right now. Looking at the nba.com report:
                          https://www.nba.com/wizards/markieff...-update-1-3-19

After consultation between Dr. Dossett and Wizards Director of Medical Services and Orthopedist Dr. Wiemi Douoguih, Morris has been diagnosed with transient cervical neuropraxia. He will be limited to non-contact basketball activities for the next six weeks, after which he is expected to be cleared to return to full basketball activities.
                          That report came out on Jan 3rd. So 6 weeks would be Feb 14th. So I bet teams will be calling him as soon as he's able to play.

Raps should grab him now IMO.

Although issues with a spine seem really dangerous. So I could also see why teams my be cautious with this one.

Comment

• Won't have to worry about Lorenzo Brown coming back this year. He's signed to play in China.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• JLin is seeking a buy out if he can find a suitor. Sign me up.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                JLin is seeking a buy out if he can find a suitor. Sign me up.
                                I'd love to see Lin on the Raptors, but word is he wants either a starting or sixth man sort of role and he isn't getting that here. I suspect Philly will make a play for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X