Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Ben is shooting 41% from 3 this year
    But there was a good reason why he played less than 10 minutes a game for the Kings.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      But there was a good reason why he played less than 10 minutes a game for the Kings.
      Buddy and Bogdan @ SG. Kangz have actual talent these days.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Buddy and Bogdan @ SG. Kangz have actual talent these days.
        Yeah but his low BBIQ & his lack of defence played a role too.

Comment

• maybe he 10 day signing are a sign we are waiting for other players to be bought out. just signing them to have us at nba compliance til our real targets are available?
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            maybe he 10 day signing are a sign we are waiting for other players to be bought out. just signing them to have us at nba compliance til our real targets are available?
            That's what Masai either said or alluded too in the press conference. I think they are speaking to agents of future potential buyout candidates, it sounds a bit like tempering to me heh

Comment

That's what Masai either said or alluded too in the press conference. I think they are speaking to agents of future potential buyout candidates, it sounds a bit like tempering to me heh
              There has to be some going on, it seems like every player bought out already has a new team.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
                There has to be some going on, it seems like every player bought out already has a new team.
                Of course, there is & always was a wink wink with agents and other teams. You best believe that uncle Dennis is being wined & dined in the finest restaurants in L.A this season..

Comment

Of course, there is & always was a wink wink with agents and other teams. You best believe that uncle Dennis is being wined & dined in the finest restaurants in L.A this season..
                  Hopefully the Raptors are taking him out in T.O. as well. We got some badass restaurants.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
                    Hopefully the Raptors are taking him out in T.O. as well. We got some badass restaurants.
                    For sure but in L.A they are taking him to the patio ...

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                      Vince isn't a #1 choice, but signing him and saying "we need you to play as hard as fucking possible for five minutes per game, just five minutes" would have value. He can shoot the three well, he plays defense well enough, he passes well. Basically, he's an NBA old man, and the strength of old man game is that they know everything there is about how to play basketball, which lots of even star players in their prime don't.
                      I think I'd like Vince for the story alone, it would be fun.... and coule you imagine how awesome it would be if the stars aligned, and he was force dto jack up a late game corner three for a win....and hit it.

Jesus H. Christ.

A boy can dream I guess.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        I think I'd like Vince for the story alone, it would be fun.... and coule you imagine how awesome it would be if the stars aligned, and he was force dto jack up a late game corner three for a win....and hit it.

Jesus H. Christ.

A boy can dream I guess.
                        Like that 3 he hit in Dallas a few years ago? Oh man that would've been sick

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                          Like that 3 he hit in Dallas a few years ago? Oh man that would've been sick
                          Right?
                          The media would be insane

Comment

For sure but in L.A they are taking him to the patio ...
                            Good come May and June we'll be taking him out to the rooftops and patios while his nephew wins games Nationally televised in 2 countries.

Comment

• I liked Ben coming out of Kansas. Hopefully Sacramento messed with his development early in his career and he can come in, hit some shots for us and play some D.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                                Good come May and June we'll be taking him out to the rooftops and patios while his nephew wins games Nationally televised in 2 countries.
                                All the playoff games are national in both countries
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X