• Show
Clear All

• We need someone who can rebound

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Calgary is a beta, with Rio De Janeiro

lol who makes this shit up

Nobodies heard of Calgary outside of Canada and rodeo enthusiasts
      alberta is also the most racist province.

Comment

Calgary is a beta, with Rio De Janeiro

lol who makes this shit up

Nobodies heard of Calgary outside of Canada and rodeo enthusiasts
        My friend (European) just yesterday corrected me (by joking) that he's from Calgary when I called him a lumberjack from Montana (as he was in blue jeans and flannel shirt). Should ask if he's in to rodeo though.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          Exhibit B
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
            Hi guys, I was just wondering what is precisely the situation with the roster right now. Can they still sign players? How many of them? Is Loyd on the official roster like Boucher and Miller? How many players can they go into playoffs with? Jodie's been playing well so far, he may get a real spot. Thanks!
            Currently they are at 14 roster players plus 1 two-way player (Loyd). They can sign a 15th roster player. After Meeks' 10-day deal is up they will have room for two players, though the minimum they will need to add is 1, as 14 is the roster minimum. They will have two weeks to add that 14th player.

The playoff roster must be between 14 and 15 players. Two-way players are not eligible to play in the playoffs. They can sign players right up to the last day of the season to fill that playoff roster.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

LOL... take a trip to Quebec mon amie...
              They are egalitarian in that they hate everyone who cant show they have relatives in Charlevoix...
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                There is a certain segment of Toronto that suffers overwhelming insecurity masquerading as an insufferable preening self-importance. It's prevalent among a good segment of what I'd call the 'professional class' and, among that class, no one was worse than the sports media. Think guys like Cathal Kelly and Dave Feschuk.

I liked my time in Toronto (even though the financial district downtown inexplicably always smells like urine) but it does sit in a bit of a weird spot where it offers all of the inconveniences of a big city but not all of the benefits of a great city (London, NYC, Singapore, Hong Kong, Moscow, Paris, Tokyo, Sydney).
                Don't forget Bruce "Che" Arthur...

Talks a seriously big game.. but when he actually has to come out of his sinecured enclave of Leaside or North Toronto... he turtles like the morally bankrupt vacuous kardashian army recruit he is ... It was Arthurs question on whether players want to play in Toronto to Ujiri that prompted Masai to use the "That era is over" line when he introduced Leonard and Green last September

Meow
                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Feb 25, 2019, 10:19 AM.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

*checks location*

Ah, another ignorant elitist fuckboy spouting stereotypes again. Hes so cute, and woke..
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

*checks location*

Ah, another ignorant elitist fuckboy spouting stereotypes again. Hes so cute, and woke..
                    Well, alberta does have a bit of a rep...

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                      Have you ever been their? The provinces biggest city has a Muslim mayor. This is why you guys get the rep of being elite dickhead who think their better then the rest of the country. Oh the prairies? ya i heard their racist and pour crude oil on their cereal. fuck them right?
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        LOL... take a trip to Quebec mon amie...
                        They are egalitarian in that they hate everyone who cant show they have relatives in Charlevoix...
                        Hein

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          Of what? Voting conservative?

It is difficult to isolate Winnipeg or even Manitoba in opinion polling, which tends to group the Prairie provinces (Manitoba and Saskatchewan) together. But from them, a deeply troubling portrait of the region emerges. In poll after poll, Manitoba and Saskatchewan report the highest levels of racism in the country, often by a wide margin.

One in three Prairie residents believe that “many racial stereotypes are accurate,” for example, higher than anywhere else in Canada. In Alberta, just 23 per cent do, according to polling by the Canadian Institute for Identities and Migration (CIIM). And 52 per cent of Prairie residents agree that Aboriginals’ economic problems are “mainly their fault.” Nationally, the figure drops to 36 per cent.
                          https://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/...-at-its-worst/

As one Washington Post writer puts it:

"A disproportionate share of the country’s massacres occur in the province of Quebec." - Source

In 2009 there was a Maclean's survey that asked Canadians how they viewed Islam 45% of the people who answered believed Islam encourages violence, and in Quebec, only 17% of the people who answered said they had a favorable view of Muslims.

In 2007, when CBC asked Quebecers whether or not they identify as racist, 59% of Quebecers identified themselves as racist, and those are juts the ones that weren't in denial. The rest of Canada's average was 47%, so it's pretty clear that Quebec is way more racist than the other provinces in Canada.

And if you think that survey is outdated, the CBC also recently conducted an analysis of Canada's online behavior, they discovered that the use of racist sexist and intolerant language online has jumped up by 600%, so if anything things are getting worse, not better.
                          https://www.mtlblog.com/news/more-pr...ince-in-canada

That was the first 3 things that came in search results, I did not ignore any results or cherry pick in favour of Alberta.

I have also lived here for 26 years and while there is your odd person who you meet that is intolerant, it is like that anywhere and Alberta is mostly full of kind people who just want to make money and raise their children in a safe place.

Yes, there's a lot of pickup trucks. Yes, we tend to lean conservative. Yes, oil is a big part of our industry. NO, WE ARE NOT A RACIST IMBRED HICK PROVINCE.

If we have a rep for anything, it's carrying this goddamn countries economy on our backs since I've been old enough to walk. Now we're tired, and asking for some help (or rather, just stop interfering, get the fuck out of the way), and you guys hurl names at us and call us uneducated hicks and racists. It's disgusting.

So holy up there in your glass houses, far away from Brampton and Markham where you're trying to stick all the visible minorities and you've made up funny names for those cities like "Brown Town". Fuck off.

And that includes you, SHAOLIN FANTASTIC. Mr. Enlightened, Mr. Woke, Mr. Everything is racist, Yeah I remember you calling me a racist because of WHERE I'M FROM. That's called discrimination, you little puke. Fucking fuck off too.
                          Last edited by KeonClark; Mon Feb 25, 2019, 07:01 PM.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I mean Alberta is run by the NDP's right now and Ontario elected Doug Ford, so this is kind of a weird time for these accusations.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• ''buy out market'' is getting deep

Comment

• Someone give me a list of provinces from most to least racist.

Comment

Working...
                                X