No announcement yet.

buy out market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington trades oubre for Ariza which means they want him. Delusional? Yes, but they dont wanna rebuild.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Washington trades oubre for Ariza which means they want him. Delusional? Yes, but they dont wanna rebuild.
      Fair, but that was also before the severity of Wall's injury was known. Their financials are brutal. Might be the worse in the league.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
        Fair, but that was also before the severity of Wall's injury was known. Their financials are brutal. Might be the worse in the league.
        Theres no maybe about it. Dark times ahead for wizards core. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of guys. To quote the great Markieff Morris, sometimes the better team doesn't win.

Comment

Washington trades oubre for Ariza which means they want him. Delusional? Yes, but they dont wanna rebuild.
          Or it means that they didn't want Austin Rivers (and neither did the Suns as they showed by waiving him), and Washington wasn't going to pay what Oubre will get as a RFA.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• I think they'll just give a normal deal to Meeks to keep the roster minimum of 14 and call it a day here for the rest of the season

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
              I think they'll just give a normal deal to Meeks to keep the roster minimum of 14 and call it a day here for the rest of the season
              As they should. He bring experience, and is good end of benc option in playoffs basically tied with mccaw depending if u need offense or defense

Comment

As they should. He bring experience, and is good end of benc option in playoffs basically tied with mccaw depending if u need offense or defense
                That's right, plus there's been too many new players already - this group right here should be ready to hunker down and start to gel for the post season

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• No

Comment

• Yes
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Yes and I believe hes coming.

Comment

• Is he an upgrade over Meek? Hes a voice and I guess if he doesn't play then it should be ok.

Comment

• Intresting with pau. He prob wouldnt get any time here just a veteran presence and another guy who has won a ring. It probably doesnt do any thing to make us a better on court team but could maybe help in the locker room and make marc happy. I say do it if we dont have any other options for our 15th man
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                                Intresting with pau. He prob wouldnt get any time here just a veteran presence and another guy who has won a ring. It probably doesnt do any thing to make us a better on court team but could maybe help in the locker room and make marc happy. I say do it if we dont have any other options for our 15th man
                                If we sign Pau that's basically the Greg Monroe "insurance big" role. He'd also be 5 fouls on Embiid, if we need it. I suppose we'd release Jordan "one L" Loyd to make room.

Comment

Working...
                                X