• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like he’s goin to the bucks

Comment

• Cruel

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        Intresting with pau. He prob wouldnt get any time here just a veteran presence and another guy who has won a ring. It probably doesnt do any thing to make us a better on court team but could maybe help in the locker room and make marc happy. I say do it if we dont have any other options for our 15th man
        To be playoff eligible ? He is on a playoff team ...

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
          Is he an upgrade over Meek? Hes a voice and I guess if he doesn't play then it should be ok.
          No hes not an upgrade on meek. Meeks is an nba basketball player. Gasol is a hall of Famer 2 years past expiration

THIS would be bringing in Hakeem, but worse.
          Last edited by KeonClark; Fri Mar 1, 2019, 05:55 PM.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Noticed he didn’t play when we played the spurs. Was he hurt or just out of the rotation?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              Noticed he didn’t play when we played the spurs. Was he hurt or just out of the rotation?
              thinks he been out of the rotation most of the year. which he should be. I waas surprised at the beginning of the year he was getting time over poetl it was absurd
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                If we sign Pau that's basically the Greg Monroe "insurance big" role. He'd also be 5 fouls on Embiid, if we need it. I suppose we'd release Jordan "one L" Loyd to make room.
                I think we still our one spot short of a full roster? we wouldnt need to drop anyone even with jodie. Lloyds on a two way i thought? Bouch and miller were the ones who got a full contract

Comment

• It seems he is headed to the Bucks ... I guess either the Raps don't want him or he doesn't want to play with his brother

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                    It seems he is headed to the Bucks ... I guess either the Raps don't want him or he doesn't want to play with his brother
                    Marcs sending him to mil to sabotage them from the inside. 4D chees

Comment

• Report: Gasol plans to join Bucks after agreeing to buyout with Spurs

Noooòoooo

Comment

• Bucks have no one with real playoff experience. I can't think of a single guy on their roster that got out of the first round. So Pau makes sense.

I mean even Brook hasn't gotten to round 2. And he was their veteran guy before Pau came in.

Comment

• To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I just don't see him making a huge difference for them.

Comment

• Meeks contract expired. Gortat a possibility, mutual interest. - Per Lewenberg,
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                                Meeks contract expired. Gortat a possibility, mutual interest. - Per Lewenberg,
                                Never liked the Polish Hammer, usually got the best of JV over the years. I guess for insurance purposes, he will do.

Comment

Working...
                                X