buy out market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HogieTime wrote: View Post
    Jack Armstrong saying tonight during the game that the Raptors may add a 15th man before the playoffs. Bring on a big man vet please, like zbo or Gortat!
    I suspect it will be Moreland.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Monroe just signed with 76'ers for the rest of the year after being let go by the Celtics.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

I suspect it will be Moreland.
        I would like it to be a big under-the-basket bruiser who can dish out what he's taking from our opponents when the refs swallow their whistles as our 15th player/5th big (and maybe be OK on the boards), but I don't think Masai agrees with me. Even if he does, we didn't want Monroe back in that role, and it looks very much like Gortat doesn't want to come here regardless.

So yeah, I think Moreland it is.

Comment

• I want someone who has an ego big enough to not care if he breaks a stars arm on a hard foul..... Where Carmelo at?

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Monroe just signed with 76'ers for the rest of the year after being let go by the Celtics.
            Oh my gosh the guy has bee spending more time packing and unpacking his suitcase then playing ball. My guess is he'll be renting in phillly at first...

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

Oh my gosh the guy has bee spending more time packing and unpacking his suitcase then playing ball. My guess is he'll be renting in phillly at first...
              East playoff teams are signing Monroe just to get Nurse's playbook. Joke is..... there is no playbook.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

East playoff teams are signing Monroe just to get Nurse's playbook. Joke is..... there is no playbook.
                lol

Comment

Brett Brown : Ok Monroe we got the Raptors in the 2nd round, I need you to give me Nurse's playbook..

Monroe: umm there is no Nurse playbook, its basically Casey' playbook with free flowing offence and when in doubt pass it to Lowry....

Brett: ok... thanks..you probably won't see any floor time anyway.

Comment

Naah Monroe is just trying to give himself the most options at getting a ring. He was been on ever Atlantic divison team that will make the playoffs. He has enough self respect to stay away from the knicks.
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• are we signing someone or what? when is the dead line?

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                        are we signing someone or what? when is the dead line?
                        Literally the last day of the season. So Tuesday.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Literally the last day of the season. So Tuesday.
                          If they aren't signing anybody just to save a bit of tax, that would be pretty disappointing.

Comment

If they aren't signing anybody just to save a bit of tax, that would be pretty disappointing.
                            I think they'll end up getting Moreland though. Centre is is an injury prone position, so going into the playoffs with just 2 serviceable guys there would be risky, especially seeing they expect a deep run

Comment

It's basically no money saved. If they don't sign anyone, it's because there is no one they want. I'd be very surprised.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Mooreland is back baby!
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X