• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

I suspect it will be Moreland.
    Yeah, easy to see this one coming.

Last day addition, gotta add someone who has already been here.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Mooreland is back baby!
    And masai said "the Meeks shall inherit More Land"

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Mooreland is back baby!

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

If they aren't signing anybody just to save a bit of tax, that would be pretty disappointing.
    It's basically no money saved. If they don't sign anyone, it's because there is no one they want. I'd be very surprised.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied

If they aren't signing anybody just to save a bit of tax, that would be pretty disappointing.
    I think they'll end up getting Moreland though. Centre is is an injury prone position, so going into the playoffs with just 2 serviceable guys there would be risky, especially seeing they expect a deep run

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Literally the last day of the season. So Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    rightsideup wrote: View Post
    are we signing someone or what? when is the dead line?
    Literally the last day of the season. So Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• rightsideup
    replied
    are we signing someone or what? when is the dead line?

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

East playoff teams are signing Monroe just to get Nurse's playbook. Joke is..... there is no playbook.
    Naah Monroe is just trying to give himself the most options at getting a ring. He was been on ever Atlantic divison team that will make the playoffs. He has enough self respect to stay away from the knicks.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied

East playoff teams are signing Monroe just to get Nurse's playbook. Joke is..... there is no playbook.
    Brett Brown : Ok Monroe we got the Raptors in the 2nd round, I need you to give me Nurse's playbook..

Monroe: umm there is no Nurse playbook, its basically Casey' playbook with free flowing offence and when in doubt pass it to Lowry....

Brett: ok... thanks..you probably won't see any floor time anyway.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

lol

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post

Oh my gosh the guy has bee spending more time packing and unpacking his suitcase then playing ball. My guess is he'll be renting in phillly at first...

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Monroe just signed with 76'ers for the rest of the year after being let go by the Celtics.
    Oh my gosh the guy has bee spending more time packing and unpacking his suitcase then playing ball. My guess is he'll be renting in phillly at first...

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    I want someone who has an ego big enough to not care if he breaks a stars arm on a hard foul..... Where Carmelo at?

Leave a comment:

• TheWaterboy
    replied

I suspect it will be Moreland.
    I would like it to be a big under-the-basket bruiser who can dish out what he's taking from our opponents when the refs swallow their whistles as our 15th player/5th big (and maybe be OK on the boards), but I don't think Masai agrees with me. Even if he does, we didn't want Monroe back in that role, and it looks very much like Gortat doesn't want to come here regardless.

So yeah, I think Moreland it is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X